Chapter 5

It was an old lady. Panic over! Entering the store, seeing a lot of pieces of clothing that I really wanted.

After grabbing my size which was a S (small) in the pieces of clothing, we all headed towards the changing rooms. Trying on the clothing, I decided to get all the items that I had picked. Finishing up in the changing rooms, we went to the cash registers, my total was $48.79 which was generally ok considering I picked up 2 tops, a pair of jeans and a jacket.

Walking out of the shop, I noticed 'him' again, staring directly at myself and the girls. My heart started raising and Jess turned and noticed there was something wrong. She said:

"Brooke? What's wrong? You seem on edge."

I didn't want to tell them what had happened previously so I said:

"There is a guy over there in a black hoodie staring at us and it is making me feel very uncomfortable."

As Jess was confident, she decided to go walk over towards the man and tell him to stop staring and to go away. As she started to walk towards the guy, he took off in a flash. Jess turned back around and headed back to us looking confused. She then said when she arrived back.

"What made him run away? Do I look that scary? I must do."

After her saying this, we all laughed loudly. After laughing, I started to think about the man

Why was he staring at me. He was obviously in the wrong otherwise he wouldn't have run away.