Chapter 9

After waking up at 8:23am, I decided that I would not go back to sleep considering I was already downstairs anyway. Eventually standing up I slowly headed towards the kitchen as I was starving. I had not had anything to eat since dinner.

I went into the kitchen and headed straight towards the cupboard to see what cereal we had left. In the cupboard were the following cereals; Corn Flakes, Lucky Charms, Frosties, Cookie Crisp and Porridge. I thought about looking in the cupboard next to it that also includes some breakfast foods too. I open it and I see loads of Pop Tarts.
I decided to have pop tarts, there were loads of flavours to choose from which included; Hot Fudge Sundae, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, Apple, Blue Raspberry and Raspberry. As you can tell my family and I liked pop tarts quite a lot, but we did not eat them too often. I decided to have Cookies and Cream this morning considering that I had not had anything too sweet in a while.

After eating my breakfast, I went back upstairs to my room to listen to music. I put my phone on the docking station and put my Ariana Grande playlist on shuffle. The first song that came on was 'Why Try' I sat down on my chair, where my MacBook was placed. I turned it on and it was on within 1 minute.

Going onto the internet, I browsed on Amazon to look for that new book series Jess was on about which was called 'Night School' . The total for all 5 books was $48.06. I decided to order them on Amazon Prime so that they could come the next day.

Standing up from my desk, looking out my window which was directly in front of me I see someone staring at me from a far again. He notices me staring at him, at this moment he took off just as I picked up my phone.  

I thought to myself

Was it the same guy? Was it just someone walking past. Am I being paranoid?