Chapter 3

Arriving at the mall parking lot, I searched intently to find a parking spot on the 1st floor. I suddenly saw a lady with her two children just getting into their car, so I sat and waited for them to reverse so I could take their space which was very handy.

After parking my car, I turned off the engine and sat there a little as I had arrived earlier than I planned. I pulled out my phone and sent a message in the group chat, called 'The Girls', which read:

Hey guys, I am sitting in my car in the mall parking lot on the 1st floor. Can you guys let me know when you arrive so I can come and meet you please. B xx

I never like waiting on my own because I do not want anything to happen to me so I usually sit in my car until someone else arrives.

After waiting about 10 minutes, I received a message from Paris telling me that she was waiting outside the cinema, so I replied saying:

Ok, I am on my way towards the cinema, I will be about 5 minutes. B xx

I locked my phone and placed it into my handbag. I took my car keys out from the ignition and unlocked my car doors. I grabbed my bag and I opened the door, stepped out, locking the car behind me, then I placed the keys inside my bag.

Walking towards the movie theatre, I noticed someone...

Who I've seen before?

It only took me a couple seconds to realise that it was the same guy that I saw outside my house - he followed me but how? I didn't see him move when I left nor see his car. He was now on the other side of the walkway a little bit in front of me, probably wanting me to see him.

I again ignored him.

I started to freak out so I decide to tell myself that everything was going to be ok and that nothing was going to happen as we are out in public.

Maybe he was going to ask me where the mall was back at the house?

Maybe he wasn't, I don't know.

He hadn't done anything yet so I didn't say anything.

After the longest walk from the parking lot to the movie theatre, I eventually arrive to see Paris waving at me to grab my attention.

Paris is an average height blonde. She has blue eyes which are brought out by her black eyelashes, and she does her make-up very professionally - the full deed from filling in her eye brows to lip stick. On this day, she had her make-up looking very natural. She was wearing a peach top which had a black laced collar with white shorts, black open toed wedges and a gold watch. With this, she had a matching peach tote bag.

I am about 80 feet away from Paris when I spotted Lauren, Jess and Alice making their way towards Paris as well.

Lauren was wearing a black vest crop top, blue shorts, a floral black kimono with red and pink flowers on and black flip flops. Jess was wearing an Alice high neck, lace panel crop top, a short pale turquoises skirt, black converse and had a classic black handbag hanging off her arm. Alice was wearing a white cropped Starbucks top, dark blue and white ripped shorts, white converse and held a beige handbag.

Once the five of us reached each other, we all discussed what film we all wanted to see, which was 'The Longest Ride' we all saw the trailer and mentioned it before and said it looked amazing so we decided we wanted to see that. The topic of conversation changed, but I don't know what to. I was distracted - I was trying to find the guy in the black hoodie but he was nowhere to be seen.

So I decided to forget about it and carry on just as before.

We all entered the cinema, brought our tickets, drinks and popcorn. Went to the desk where they ripped our tickets and told us what screen room to go to.

"Screen 4 which is all the way down the corridor, turn left and then you should find it on the right, thank you and enjoy the movie."