Chapter 8

Was it him? Was it him calling my number! I thought to myself. Hesitating, I answered and said with a shaky voice
"Hello, who is this?"
They answered "We see you have recently been in an accident, you can claim..."
At this point I hung up because they are useless when nothing has happened.

I sighed with relief as I put my phone onto my dresser.
I lay my head down on my pillow and close my eyes hoping that I will fall asleep quite quickly but I didn't. I kept thinking about that guy and it kept making me jump.

Half asleep I started to think about the guy, this time I was at home in my room like in the morning. He was standing in my front garden even though we have gates, quite close to the front door, staring into my window. Looking directly at me. He had a long black coat on and his hand inside it. I started to wondered what was inside. He then pulled it out slowly and there, in his hand was a gun. At this point it was pointed directly at me and a sudden gun shot. I woke up with a jump and a yelp, I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go downstairs and watch a film.

I put my dressing gown on and slippers on and headed down the stairs. As our house is so large there are so many stairs and for some reason this trip to the living room was the longest ever. I got there and sat on the couch, I took my dressing gown off so I had my short pjs on I pulled the fluffy soft throw over and got the 2 TV remotes off the arm. I turned it on and flicked through to find that Hairspray was on, so I decided to watch that.

About 20 minutes in, I felt my eyes closing. Within a couple of minutes I was half asleep and was not waking up anytime soon.