The Rangers~The Newlyweds

The Rangers (Lord of the Rings)

The Newlyweds

Part Four

Chapter 1 Awakened

I bolted up right from my laying position. My head was hurting and I was seeing double. I tried to focus in on what was in front of me but I couldn't. I looked to my right and barely made out a figure in a bed. I looked down and saw I was in a bed.

The door opened and I was greeted with a familiar face.

"Gandalf! Where are we? Did Frodo destroy it? Where is he?" I asked. Gandalf chuckled.

"Slow down Bella, you should rest some more. You took a little tumble after the groud collapsed underneath you." He said. Events from before rushed back to me. "Frodo is right over there." He pointed. "We are in the healing house of Gondor right now."

Frodo groaned and sat up as well. He still had dark circles under his eyes but looked more refreshed.

"Bella! Gandalf! Your alive!" He exclaimed. Gandalf grinned.

Soon, everyone came in the room and I was reunited with Legolas once again.

Aragorn was to be crowned king in one week. Then Legolas and I make our way back to Mirkwood. He tells me it's a beautiful place that he calls home. He wants to present me to his father and hopefully he will accept me.

Apparently Frodo and I have been slipping in and out of a coma for two and a half weeks. Gandalf knew we would wake up he just didn't know when.

Frodo and Sam talked about there own little adventure that they had gone through. Everyone listened intently and smiled. I looked to Legolas and smiled myself. His gaze caught mine and he out his hand on my leg.

"Soon, Mrs Greenleaf, soon." He whispered so only I could hear. I blushed as I heard his words.

In this little moment, everyone around us, was happy and we didn't have to worry about any danger.

And it was good.