Chapter 6 Baby Bumps and Talks

I stroked my big belly in happiness. Being with child is a feeling I will never forget. It's something I never knew I could feel. It's magical and oh-so scary at the same time. I'm carrying a life inside of me that I will very soon bring into the world, in a couple weeks I'm due. It's a scary thought.

I rocked in my chair back and forth singing a soft tune.

This was usually how I spent most of my days. Waiting for Legolas to return from his duties with his father. It was so exciting when he returned. I loved him more than when we first met, if that's even possible.

The door handle turned and in strolled my husband with a big grin.

"Hello beautiful, how are you and the baby doing on this wonderful evening?" He seemed to be in an extra happy mood tonight. I laughed at him.

"Just fine thank you. What's gotten into your good mood?"

He shrugged.

"I just love coming home to see you everyday after being on guard duty. Your the highlight of my day." He said coming closer to me and wrapping his arms around my stomach, kissing me softly on the lips.

I felt the baby kick and Legolas stood back with an amused grin.

"Looks like someone is happy too." He knelt down until he was level with my now exposed belly.

He put his lips to my stomache and said in the sweetest voice;

"I love you, my little prince/princess. So much."

I smiled at this beautiful moment. He looked up at me.

"And I love you, Isabella."

I gazed into his bright blue eyes.

"Legolas, there is nothing on this earth that could show you how much I truely and deeply love you." I spoke in a hushed tone.

"You could start with forever." He gleamed.

I sighed sadly.

"You know I have numbered days on this earth, Legolas. Someday you'll have to go on without me. I'll grow old and you and our children will have to watch me die."

"Enough of this talk. I want to enjoy you for as long as I can. I don't ever want to think about a world without you." He said rushed. He always got angry when I talked about being human. It was something he had to come to terms with.

"I'm sorry, go back to being happy." I smiled as did he.

He took my hand in his and started to dance with me. The soft tune of the elves outside could be heard from our room. We swayed with the rhythm until I got tired and laid down.

Legolas crawled into the bed with me.

He stroked my hair until I closed my eyes and felt dreariness take over me.

"I love you Legolas." I mumbled.

"I love you Bella, forever."

******

I re-write this chapter like 3 times. Eh, it was just a filler chapter. Pretty crappy if you ask me.

Vote and comment!

Xoxo Amaya