Chapter 4 An Unforgettable Wedding

I looked down to make sure I looked presentable. My dress almost swept the floor but left room to see my bare feet. They were clothed with jewels along with my hair. My hair was in gold wringlets down my back. I had a small crown with flowers and gems on my head.

I looked to the soilder and smiled.

The two double doors to the front gate opened to reveal the garden we were having the ceremony at.

Legolas stood in his silver best right next to Thranduil.

Aragorn linked arms with me and we made out way down the aisle.

"So today is the day, baby sister." He whispered into my ear so no one could hear.

"It sure is." I sighed. "I wonder what's gonna happen next."

"You'll have gorgeous children and live the rest of your life out in happiness." He smiled. I smiled back.

"That was very reassuring."

We reached the end and Aragorn handed me off to Legolas with a wuick kiss on the cheek.

Legolas' eyes held so many emotions; passion, love, pride, and happiness.

"We are here today to join my son, and the women he loves in a ceremony so sacred that nobody can break it. They are joined with love, peace, and hope, that there marriage will ever last and endure for their lives. I think you have prepared your vowels." Thranduil finished. Legolas started first.

"Isabella, we have shared a very long journey together, bound by the fellowship. I have gotten to know you for many years. And I have loved you ever since. Through our times of trouble, you have stayed and loved me. And through our times of bad, you have always been there. I know you'll love me no matter what, and I love you."

By the time he finishes I had tears creeping over my eyes. But it was my turn.

"I've always have searched for true love and never understood what it was until I met you. I was always confused and lost. I had trouble finding my own way. But then I met you, Legolas. You wake me up each day, your the one that helps me through each day. I'm so grateful I found you. I wouldn't know what to do without you. And you'll never understand how much I love you."

"Now for the rings."

I took his hand and put a sliver band with our initials inscripted on them, on his ring finger.

He took my finger and put the cold ring that he gave me those many years ago.

*Flashback*

I walked over to Legolas without speaking a word. He just starred at me and I began to worry, he wasnt saying anything. When I was about to turn away he grabbed my face and slammed his lips onto mine. He picked me up and spun me around. It was the best kiss I have ever had with him. It held so much emotion, love, joy, happiness. It lasted for minutes intil he finally sat me down. My eyes fluttered open.

"I'm speechless." I gasped.

He grinned and leant his forehead against mine.

"So am I. Bella, I love you so much and I don't ever want to lose you. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you-"

"It's not your fault Legolas. You did nothing wrong." He looked away as if thinking that he did everything wrong.

"Hey, look at me." I turned his face towards mine and pushed my lips gently across his. "You did nothing wrong."

"But I didn't protect you! I should've been there. I failed you, Bella."

"Legolas, you have protected me. Many times you helped and saved me. This one time that I did something dumb, does not mean it's your fault." I smiled.

"Ok. But I promise you this Bella, I am going to protect you better than I ever did. If anything ever happened to you I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He said. I grinned and nodded. "That's why I need to ask you something." He got down on one knee and opened a velvet box that held a ring with diamond and green leaves around it.

"Will you be Mrs Greenleaf?" He smiled. I couldn't help it. I started to cry. I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes! Yes of course I will!" He put the ring on my ring finger and pecked my lips. He picked me up and spun me again. I laughed and kept crying tears of joy. "I love you so much Legolas. I never thought I would love, but you broke me."

"And I'm so lucky to be the one to break you."

*End of Flashback*

"I'm still lucky to be the one to have broken you." He said voicing my thoughts. The ring was still beautiful and I loved it.

"Now, I may pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

That was all Legolas needed to pick me up and latch his lips to mine. They were perfectly molded and warm with intensity. I love the way they felt. He set me down to the roars of everyone behind us.

"I love you so much." He said. I grinned.

I turned to the crowd.

"Now, let us eat, drink, and be merry!"