Chapter 3 The Second Decision

*9 Months later*

I twirled in front of my mirror in my long dress. Today was finally the day. After the year long engagement, I was finally going to marry Legolas.

When we returned to Mirkwood after our long journey, King Thranduil was a little skeptical of me at first. And of course that he was marrying a human and not his own kin. I had to put in some good long months of telling him I truely loved Legolas. And I think finally we cracked him and he welcomed me with opened arms.

There was a knock on my door and I yelled come in.

Lady Galadrial in all her glory came waltzing in. Her face was pure and happy from the last time I saw her.

"Hello Isabella." She smiled.

"Hi." I bowed my head a little to show some respect.

"I'm sure your wondering what that second decision is, am I correct?" I nodded my head vigorously.

"Well, I have seen that Legolas and yourself love eachother very much. I have taken the liberty to find "loophole" if you wil call it. I can perform a ritual that will bound Legolas' life force to yours that when he does, that's also when you die. So as long as he lives, you live." She finished with a smile. "The choice is yours Bella."

I had say on my bed sometime during her speech. This is alot to take in. I did want to live forever with Legolas but I'm human. I will have to die sometime just like Aragorn. Legolas will live on without me and find someone new that will make him happy. I stood to my feet.

"No." I said. She looked a little taken back. "I kindly reject your offer Miss Galadrial. I believe, that since I am human, that I should die. I do not need to live longer than I actually will. It is not necessary that I live longer than I have to. I want to die just like my brother." I said with a proud smile.

"Very well Bella. I'm sure you have made the right choice. I will see you out there." She smiled at me then left.

I fixed my dress a couple times before someone barged in. A soilder.

"It's time." He breathed.

***

Please tell me what you think about the decision!!!

Xoxo Amaya