Chapter 2 My Brother, Finally a King

The week passed by and Aragorn was finally going to be crowned king!

He wanted me to walk him down the aisle, considering everything we've been in. And since I've helped him through so much and always believed in him.

"Now come the days of the new king. May they be blessed." Gandalf said the last part as a whisper and smiled.

Gandalf placed the glimmering crown upon Aragorn's clean head. We headed down arm in arm.

"This day belongs to all men. Let us rebuild this kingdom and earth. That we may live out in peace." Aragorn said loudly enough for everyone to hear.

We continued to walk until Legolas was in front of us smiling.

"Hannon Le." Aragorn said placing both his hands on Legolas' shoulders.

Legolas smiled and nodded his head behind him and motioned for me to stay with him. We entertained our fingers and stood still.

A figure came through the crowd holding a flag. Arwen.

Aragorn lifted the flag from her arms and took her face in his hands. He kissed her with so much passion, it made me smiled. Tears brimmed my eyes as I saw how happy they were.

They continued down the aisle until they stopped at the four Hobbits.

All four bowed.

"My friends, you bow to no one." Aragorn said calmly.

The entire crowd, including me, bowed to there knees to the brave men who deserved it most.

* * *

"I'll see you in a few months for the wedding." I said as I hugged Frodo. He pulled away and smiled.

"Thank you Bella. I will see you soon" I nodded and smiled at his words.

I strode over to Arwen and gave her a hug.

"I'm so glad your not leaving." I stated. She slightly chuckled.

"Me too, Bell. I can't wait to come to the wedding." She leaned down and kissed my cheek.

I looked then to Aragorn. I rushed into his arms as tears poured out of my eyes.

"Thank you so much Bella. I couldn't have done this without you."

"I'm so happy for you. Take care. I love you."

"And I you." He smiled.

I then turned to Legolas and wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Now what?" I said as a watched everyone give there tearful goodbyes.

"We go home."

~~~

I actually enjoyed this chapter. I would've updated sooner if wattpad didn't delete this chapter!!!! -.-

Please comment comment comment!!!

Xoxo Amaya