Unthinkable

Chapter 6 :

Cameron's POV:

How could I have been so stupid? . I just couldn't bare to see her laugh and enjoy the company of a next man. Jealousy suddenly took over me and I did what I thought was right.

Pulling Cathy on me, I suck on her neck waiting for her to notice. The taste was so strong and I wanted to stop instantly as I started.

"Oh Cameron". Cathy moans.

Finally I heard her beautiful voice. She sounded as if she was mad but sadden at the same time. My heart leaped in pain to hear her shout harshly through my window.

"Glad to see that your enjoying yourself Cameron". I hear her voice say sternly.

I push Cathy off of me and exist the car. She was speed walking around the corner with the man she was walking with earlier. The hurt in her voice made my body shiver. I never wanted to hurt her.

"Emily!". I yell running after her. Once I spot her she was standing next to a store panting. I walk towards her and grab a hold of her hand gently.

"Man don't touch her like that". The guy standing next to her demands.

I will rip his fucking throat out.

Snarling a little I return my attention to Emily who was looking at me wide eyed.

"Emily can we speak in private please?". I ask her.

After a few moments she finally gives in and walks away with me. Turning around she stares into my eyes, shaking her head.

"Emi-".

"No!, you can't just say you have feelings for me and go around kissing people, I seriously hate you". She spat at me.

My heart felt numb. Like it had been hit by a thousand bricks and was falling slowly to the ground. But I deserve it . I was wrong.

"Listen -".

She raises her hand slapping me. "No!, you listen, I'll go through with this deal with you ,but when were done? And I get the money? I never want to hear from you again Cameron". She yells furiously walking away from me.

I sigh heavily. Walking back to my car. Once I was inside I told Steve to go ahead and drive.

"You okay?". I hear Cathy ask me .

I shook my head yes. I was not in the mood to answer anyone. I didn't wanna explain to anyone that my heart was hurting.

Cameron doesn't feel . I shouldn't be able to. But why when I see her my body lights up? Or when we kiss my mind travels to another dimension.

Emily's POV: 

How dare he?,  how dare he open up and tell me he has feelings then go and do that? .

Pulping down on my couch I take a swing of the champagne in my glass. Turning on the TV,  I seen what I had been running from.
Cameron was talking outside to a news reporter. His signature smile on display as he spoke.

"And how's the wedding plans? ". The female reporter ask smiling wildly at him.

The camera zooms in closer to his face. He seems a little sad but managed to keep up a small smile.

"Were not on good terms right now". He spoke into the microphone.

Damn sure got that right.

"But if she's watching this and I doubt my cartoon fan is, I'm really sorry Emily". He says walking away from the reporter.

I sigh heavily, stretching my body out on the couch and drifting off to sleep.