friend zone

Marco pov
"Star!" "Narwhal blast! Super supreme snake shot!!!! Kitty knockout!! Crystal cupcake combooooooooooo!!" Star shouted, furiously. "Star you need to calm down!" I said trying to help her. Her eyes turned black and she smirked "never!" She yelled and threw more attacks. "Bee bla-" She paused and her body seemed to light up with rainbows all over. "Yay!" She screeched, cheerfully. Oskar walked by "you're intense dude wanna hang out" he asked star. "Suuuurrrre!" She jumped up and down and then blasted a monster from behind her back. I can't believe she chose that guy over me. Not that I'm jealous. BECAUSE I'M NOT! But if I have to wait for him to break her heart, then I guess that's what I'll do. And then I'll break him.
Star's pov
Something's up with Marco. That's my fran I need a see what's up. "Heyyyyy Marco!" I said, with a smooth approach. This boy has anger issues. Still gotta love him. "Hey star" he said nervously. "Lemme get to the point wassup" I said, smirking. "Nothing!" Marco lied. " MARcooo!" I purred through my teeth.
"Nothing im... im fine OK!" He said, angrily blushing. " marco!" I said. "Polo!" He said. "What is up!" I said impatiently. "Fine." He said dryly. "You!" He said with his palm to his head. "What ME ME ME what ta bout me!" I laughed " look I'll tell you later OK!" He snapped. " OK but u better" I poked him, and he glared at me.

2 hrs later
He was ASLEEP ASLEEP I tell you ASLEEP. He was supposed to tell me what's wrong with him. Eh. I'll get him tomorrow. I fell asleep right beside the snoring Coco brown haired, dark brown eyed boy.
I could feel him snake his arms around my waist. " night star" he said. I smiled "goodnight" I fell asleep next to him on his red race car bed.
Marco pov (dream)
I walked down a planet with a weird triangle shaped dude. "Marco help me!" I heard, a voice call out.
"Star?!" I shouted. The triangle dude smirked evilly. " Marco I've heard of you" he said, his eye glowing when he talked. " did you do this?" I asked. " huh do what?" He said " you know what I'm talking about" I rolled my eyes. " well, if you want to know....yes BWAHAHAHA!" " marcooo!" I could hear star yelling and I could hear metal clanging. "Star!" "I'm here!" She popped up everywhere all around me. " I'm here!" "I'm here!" She kept saying and Popping up. "Star where are you!" I woke up to star saying "Marco I'm here what's wrong!!" " oh bad dream" I chuckled, embarrassed. She looked confused and she turned her head to the side. "Okay whatever you say!" She rolled over but didn't go back to sleep. "You going back to sleep." I asked. " no" she said. " why?" I asked, curiously. " I'm not tired plus I need to make sure your dreams don't transport" she said, wiggling her fingers." what?!" I asked, in panic. " just go back to sleep I'll tell you in the morning" Star says.  " alright night" " night!" She exclaimed. I couldn't get off my mind about what she said, but I snuggled up next to her and went back to sleep. Then everything went black.