the sad part

Star pov
Marco gave me a paper he got from the principal. It said graduation. "Marco what is a gradahatin?" I asked and he laughed "graduation and it's when they hold a ceremony so you can move on to the next grade" "what grade are we going to" "we're going to college " "college's cewl" "you've been in college " "yeah on mewni grades go backwards so basically we're going to 1st grade" "umm yeah I guess" he said confused. " what are you signing up for" he asked me "I'm not telling" I said "plz" he said "no" "gimme a hint" he asked "I jumped up and down and did a full on backflip and roundoff" "cheer leading" he said "bingo" he clapped "your good" "thanks on mew..." he cut me off "I know you came from mewni but dang u don't have to talk about it that much" "yea I guess " I said scratching my head. I chuckled a little. "What are you gonna do " I asked him. "Oh I'm only the best at karate around.." I laughed "so army class" "no.. karate class" "oh OK" "well wierdo let's go home" I chuckled and walked home with him. Pluto was there. "Not now can't a couple tired from school just relax" "no attack!" Pluto said. Marco took down lobster claws and laser eyes. So I music blasted Pluto and they all left. We kept a basic fight because we were tired. I walked inside and Mrs Diaz was in the shower I don't know where Mr Diaz was. So we just sat there on the couch and watched this movie called tangled. When rapunzel saw flinn riding the bout away I wanted to slap him. So I zapped the tv and it turned into a flying creature with a heart diablo tail. It played the movie but it moved too much. "Star!" Marco said shocked as it tried to take my wand. We had to take it down. So Marco kick punched it and I made sure the wires we're unplugged then I pulled off the wings and it died. "Sorry Marco I'll give you a new tv" a new one appeared shiny and new. It had magic in it.
"Woah what's that" "it's a dimensional tv so you can go in the movie!" Star said squeezing her cheeks. "Awesome!" I said in amazement.

Marco pov
*next day at school*
I saw Jackie and Oscar around the corner. Those two are together. They've been doing a lot of stuff lately. Im happy for them. They looked over at me. "Hi Marco" "hey dude" they said. "Hey guys y'all ready for prom" "yea I already got my dress" Jackie said and pulled it out her locker "well" I looked at the wreaked dress "it's definitely um something" Oscar looked at me and whispered "it's ugly" Jackie tapped his arm "ow" "I heard that" "sorry" he said rubbing his arm. "Have you guys seen star" I asked them. "She was in French last I seen her" Jackie said with a half smile. "Thanks see y'all" I walked to French. She wasn't in there so I went around the corner. I saw her with another guy. They were talking. "Hey star" i walked pass "oh marco i was looking for you this is my bff pierce" "hi pierce" i said smiling "hey" he said a little dry. "Well I better get to class bye y'all" star said waving. "OK let me get you started star is mine so your gonna break up with her if you don't want your head on a burger" "what?!" "You heard me!" "She's my girlfriend!" "Do what I say or I'll give you a living hell" "first I'm not doing that and second leave my star alone goodbye pierce!" I said putting emphasis on pierce. I went to class if that *beep* think he *beep* with me *beep* he is wrong I ain't paying his *beep* no mind". Done been said.

Graduation day
Mrs Diaz pov
I'm so happy for my little boy going to college already. And I'm sure gonna miss star whose going take care of the laser puppies.
Mr diaz
My little man going to college. And so when he get out ima need some grandkids with some Money.
Star pov
I'm so emotional right now I'm going to college. "Ahhhhhh!" I can't wait Oops just broke the window. "Star!" Marco said waking up. "Ow!" He said holding his ears. "Guess what Marco!" " today's graduation day I know" "nope not just that " "what?" "I got new powers where I can feel peoples feelings and read their minds" "oh OK" "come gimme a hug" "um OK" "your upset about something" noo it's something wrong with your powers" "nope something about Pierce" he gasped "no umm nothing he's OK I..I mean he's nice" "your lieng because you don't want me to think your jealous" "dang" he mumbled " your sad" I said. He looked down. "No I'm not" he said on the verge of tears. "But it would be...be.. best if we split" "what?!" I question. He was crying. "Marco! What happened"
"He threatened me" he said "huh?" I said "no h.. he wouldn't" "he kept crying. "I have never seen you cry before Marco" "exactly Im crying because if I don't break up with you he'll kill me and you"
" no I can't let that happen Marco we're not doing this" "star he's not who you think he is he..he is Tom"