unicorns and rainbows pt 2

Marco found him self in a fortress with a dozen booby traps. He jumped under a wood .Karate chopped a wood throw. And threw himself over a flame thrower. He heard a voice."impressive Marco but can you Dodge this. He found a three headed dog running toward him he kicked and sliced all three heads off
" yes I can! " he stated proudly. Star heard his voice. And she called out his name. He knew this was just like his dream. " hey Marco I've heard of you" a circle guy said just like in his dream. " leave me alone" he walked past him to see a depressed star and another girl that looks just like her but has dark brown hair and glasses. A man took her wand from her. And Marco tackled him to the ground. " no te preocupes estrella!" I grabbed the wand and put it in the air. It automatically turned red and black with a m on it. I shot different attacks at all the shady figures.
" brainstorm!" I yelled and sent a bunch of brains at the circle man. " hoodie hurtsstrain!" A bunch of hoodies flew around lobster claws and tied him up making his face purple. " ray reaction!" Man arm had a huge cut on his body and fell to the ground. I cut star and this girl free with razers. " Marco you saved me!" Star yelled and tackled me. "Of course! look star I'm... sorry I should've listened to you and I read your note." " your good and I'm sorry too I shouldn't have push you too make a decision and gimme my wand!" She said in laughter. It changed back to normal.
Star pov
I was so glad Marco saved me. I wanted too kiss him soon bad but if he didn't feel right I wanted him to be comfortable. All of a sudden he pulled me in and he KISSES ME!!!! His lips taste like (unicorns and rainbows!) Don't ask how I know what they taste like I wrap my hands around his neck. My sister just stands there ( yes I have a sister) her mouth dropped as we pulled away.
" te amo mi hermosa estrella" " Awwww Marco I love you to especially when you speak Spanish" he chuckled " OMG you guys are so cutttte!" Lily my sister says. Marco turns. "oh yeah Marco This is lily my sister we're the same age" he smiles " encantada de conocerte mi hermosa estrella Hermana lirio" he says shaking her hand. she smiles then looks at me " what did he just say" she whispers. " he said nice to meet you" I said out loud. He chuckles lightly. " wanna come back home with us" " nah nice seeing you star and thanks for freeing me Marco but I think you two lovebirds need some space". We both blushed and smiled at each other. She winked and used her shoes to flies off. " bye star and Marco , bye lily" we said to each other. " bye Marco!" I was soooooo happy I needed a moment. " "hey Marco can you excuse me for a second". He nodded.

Marco pov
I watched star thought the window doing backflips and cartwheels and she did her gonna have a good time dance. She kept saying " he did it he did it uhhuh. I chuckled and shook my head. We went home. And watched funny videos of me as a kid. Star saw this one where I put on my moms hightheels and danced around. She laughed so hard. " I got one she pulled out a magic DVD with a huge star in the middle. I laughed at the video when star was in the bathtub and she splash all the bubbles and water on her mom and dad. ( she wasn't naked).
star pov... And he saw the last one when my dad was tickling me. " oh so your ticklish huh?" He started tickling me. I laughed
" hey stop!" " not unless u say the magic word" " please!" " nope" he kept tickling me. " stoppp!" I kept on laughing" " what is it!" " I don't know!" I said in a laugh. " no foreal or ill" I laughed " blast you!" "Laser puppies!" All you could hear was a dozen arfs. They jumped on Marco and licked him to death. " okay okay but next time the password is marco is awesome" " okay Marco" I rolled my eyes playfully. We laid down on his bed and I fell asleep. " goodnight Marco". " bienos nochas Mi estrella" I chuckled and fell asleep with his hands around my waist.
Stars sister in multimedia. Hope you like my book so far. Vote and comment!