havent mentioned

Marco pov
Star and I still haven't mentioned to anyone that we're dating. So we had to keep up our profile with Jackie and oskar. But tbh it was tearing me apart inside. So today me and Jackie met up by the locker. "Marco I know this is hard of me too ask but will you come on a date with me" she said smiling. "Yesss!" I said actually a little happy this was the first time in forever she asked me. "Cool meet me at 8:00 at gogi's." She rode away on her skateboard o know I don't know what to do. Star will be mad. But if I don't show Jackie will be mad and not know what's up.

Star pov
I was outside watching Oscar play his rectangle pattern thing I think it's called a kayeboard whatever. So our date was tonight at 8:00 at gogi's. I don't know how to tell Marco but I don't want to come on suspicious to oskar. Aew I don't know what to do (I meant aew it's how they say it on mewni).
I walked home with Marco and we both we're silent. I tried to talk but nothing came out. He kept being silent but he looked at me a couple of times. I ran upstairs and got ready for my date. I zapped myself into a purple dress with ruffles the the top and put my hair in a ponytail I put on purple earrings with black at the bottom and I put on my regular shoes. When I came out Marco was in his room so I hurried out the door to our date.

Marco pov
It was 7:58 so I slipped on my tuxedo and a nacho hat and left. I went down to my date and Jackie was right there. "Shall we." She said to me. "We shall" I said and she giggled and we walked in. We went to the buffet. I picked up some chicken, mashed potatoes, pudding, ice cream and some beef roast. Jackie picked up a bunch of things. She must have been hungry. I looked over at my phone and I had to messages from star. Star: Marco I'm at gogi's with Osckar don't be mad.
Star: picture message.
Puppy and kitty pouty faces picture.
Me: it's fine but where are you I'm in Gogi's to with jackie.
Star: I see u :-)
Marco: where are you though
Star: oh cmon I'm two seats behind you =^ o _ o ^ =
I looked over my shoulder to see star smirking. Then she waved. I waved back and turned back around to Jackie. Jackie smiled and looked up from her phone. Then we got up to dance. Star and Osckar we're right behind us. I grabbed stars hand because when I was beside her I couldn't help myself. I flipped myself around. Jackie and osckar just looked at us. " okay we have something to tell you guys" we said at the same time. They put their hands in the air and back on their knees shrugging. "We're.." we said at the same time. "You tell them" I said "no you" star said "we're dating" I said they looked shocked then they acted cool. " it's cool I guess besides you guys are cute" Jackie said " I guess it's too late" Oskcar said scratching his head. "No it's not" star said and pushed them together "not for you two" she smiled and they both blushed. We all danced and had a good time.

-------
Within 15 minutes it was over and star walked over to them. " I'm sorry you guys" she half smiled "no it's OK oskcar's cool" "thanks i love your skateboard" oskcar said blushing a little. "Double date sometime!" Star said . "Totally!" We all said. We got home and i layed on the couch. "Star" I said and she gave me her full attention. "You did a good thing I'm proud of you" "thanks dad" she said causing me to laugh. "No star for real it makes me love you even more" "really!" She looked up at me with her beautiful electric blue eyes. "Yeah" she hugged me and that's the way we fell asleep. In a hug with the same clothes on.
What chall think. Good? Bad? Great? Awesome? I'm working hard here!