stronger

Marco pov
It was a weekend so I woke up in the best mood. "Mi estrella despertarse la fin de semana!!!" I spoke spanish, to tease her. "Estrella" I said, shaking her. "Yes" star yawned. " La fin de semana!" I said, happily. "Ooh... Yay!" she shot up, sung, and twirled into a new dress. She shot things with her wand and made a beach scene with pink water and nice golden sand. And she put unicorns and rainbows all around. " hey star nacho me" she shot nachos in my mouth with her wand. "Mmm delicious!" I said, and crunched them down. We ate a bunch of nachos and danced around to music for a bit. Then, we played in the water and splashed around. "Hey star guess what?" I said. "What?" She blinked. I splashed water on her and ran. "Oh, you're so going to get it diaz!" She said, chasing me. We splashed back and forth and fought with water guns. "Better surrender star, I'm locked and loaded" I said, sneaking around to look for her. I could hear her giggling, but i could not find her. "It's you who better surrender" she said, and jumped on my back from the palm tree above me. I laughed and she dunked a bucket of water on me. We both landed on the sand with a thud, laughing. I chased her back into the water. "marco, where'd you go?" I could hear her ask. I went underneath of her and put her on my neck, then I fell back and dumped her into the water. She came up and laughed.

At night we told each other jokes. We were now both laying on some weird, fluffy pink dragon thing she created. "What's the worst crime in the kitchen?" She asked me. "I don't know, what is it?" I asked. "As-salt" (get it😂)  I laughed. "Okay, okay I got one" I said, wiping a tear from my eye. "Why was the 6 scared of the seven?" I asked. "Why?" Star asked. "Because 7 8 9 (seven ate nine 😂😂😂)" I said, and she laughed. We spent the rest of our night, talking and looking at the Stars. I didn't need to look far, because there was one right next to me. Best day ever.