unicorns and rainbows

No one pov
Star looked blankly at Marco wondering when he was gonna let lose and go to her. She already turned aside her feelings for Oskar for him. She literally had not talked to him for a week, or looked at him, or breathed the same air as him. Cant he do the same to jackie. He was talking to Jackie nervously when star walked up. "Hi Jackie! I hope I'm not interrupting, but I Need to talk to Marco. Okay, thanks bye!" I grabbed his hand and ran off to the corner of the hallway.
"what?" He asked slightly annoyed.
" Marco I need to tell you something" star says, blushing a bit. "huh?" he said, grumpily.
" Marco, drop your attitude. This is really important" star says, looking into his eyes. "I don't have one" he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
" Marco!!!" Star says. Marco tapped his nails on the wall, impatiently. " You know what! I'm done! You won't listen maybe I won't even be your friend anymore!" She snapped. Marco What could've been so important! He chased after her
"star, wait!" He shouted. " here take this" she threw her bracelet at him, the one he gave her on her 23rd day on earth, It was a sign of their freindship. Star ran to Marcos house, as her eyes overflowed with tears. She wrote a note and used her dimensional scissors to go to mewni. She was so upset she could care less about St Olga's reform school for way word princesses. Her hearts began to fade to a lighter shade of red and her hair turned a little bit white. Meanwhile, Marco looked everywhere for her. "Star!" He yelled, and looked all over the school. "Star!" He yelled, looking at the arcade. "Star!" He looked out the neighborhood, and then at his house. His eyes watered, and he was just about to give up, when he found a note. It read 'dear Marco, I tried so hard to tell you it a million times but you wont listen to me. I have decided to move to mewnie again. It would be best if we were apart. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. You never needed me, I'm just a weird girl who came into your life and ruined it all. Your such a great person, and you'll find someone better than me to be your best friend. Marco, i just wanted to say i love you!' He read the note and he knew he had to find her now. Truth be told he felt the exact same way. Ever since star came his feelings for jackie have not been the same no spark at all they loved each other but were just to dumb too see. Just then Pluto and his gang showed and began to snicker with her. "guys not now I'm in a bad mood" pluto charged. " get her she's in her weekest form and I don't see her earthturd!" They carried her away "noooooooooooooooooo!" She yelled it could be heard through earth it was so loud. Marco heard and went into the not yet closed dimension. He pick up the scissors he found and put them in his lil pouch thing. He followed the tracks to star. It was a huge evil fortress. He took a deep breath and walked inside.