Mr. Machine

Written July 25, 2015

Here's a story of a man who became a machine, he's determined, but soft-spoken, he's relentless, but very few know his pain. He is a fighter, a lover, a protector, and unstoppable. Although, like a machine he shuts down at times, sometimes he's broken, at times he's running low on fuel, or he's not starting at all because of a missing part. Many have seen machines, but not designed like him, his design is neither ancient nor modern, the machine is simply its own, and it runs to do what is given, such as obstacles. As you already know, he's not designed the same, and yes at times the machine fails, but it still runs, and it's determination of success is so dire to him that even when he runs out of fuel the machine keeps going. If a part is missing he still runs, the machine can only stop him, his own spirit, no matter how many off switches people try to press, he runs non-stop. People doubt the machine, they believe that new machines can take his place, but none have succeeded. The machine runs and creates like no other, despite shutting down at times, but make no mistake the machine does need maintenance, it just take the right people to fix him. He truly is unstopped, because you never know what happens under all that metal and moving parts...