CH 2

CHANEL'S POV

Thank god class was over!! I got up and walked to my 2nd period. Which was P.E. Me and Carrie were in there and guess who else! Mikey! He is in like every class I'm in and I still don't have the balls to go up and talk to him without blurting things embarrassing and stuttering.

And the worst thing is that Montana Isgro is in my class! She is the biggest bitch ever! She use to date Mikey a while ago but they just didn't work out so they broke up. For some reason she has a problem with me too. But the crazy thing is,is that I've Barely talked her! But yet she hates me! Every time I walk past her she gives me a glare.

Me and Carrie walked past her and she scowled at me.

"What is her problem with you?" Carrie asked.

"Bitches these days" I said while shaking my head.

We went into the locker room and I changed into my neon pink tank top and my black and pink exercise shorts. We walked out and the teacher instructed us to sit on the bleachers.

"Okay. We are just gonna hang out and play some volleyball!" Mrs. Flores said.

Me and Carrie hi fived and smiled. We love volleyball! I'm really good at it!

We grabbed a volleyball and joined 2 people on the court to play against. And of course me and Carrie won because we are pros at this game. It was time to switch teams so I couldn't be carries partner anymore. I looked around and saw everyone paired up but me.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to become face-to-face with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes I've ever seen.

"Is it cool if we're partners?" He asked. I just smiled and nodded.

"Cool with me!" Wow I actually didn't stutter! Good job Chanel!

"Cool! So I noticed you're pretty good at volleyball." He said. Oh my god! He said I was good! Okay keep it cool Chanel! Keep.it.cool.

"Thanks!" I said and smiled really big.

We walked to a court to play the only people without a team. And on that team was........Montana and Lauren! Lauren is like Montana's wanna-be friend who is just as much as a bitch as Montana.

Me and Montana went up and did Rock Paper Scissors for who serves the ball. I won and I grabbed the ball from her and walked back to Mikey. "Do you wanna serve?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed the ball. He threw it up and served the ball and Lauren did a set which went strait up and Montana spiked the ball down at my face.

"OW!" I said holding my nose. Mikey ran to me. "Are you okay!?!? Do you need ice or anything? Do you want me I take you to the nurse?" He asked. I just wanted to smile for how protective he was. I shook my head no and told him I was alright.

Montana served the ball again and this time it hit my eye!

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I screamed and went up to her face. "My problem is that you need to stay the fuck away from Mikey!" What the fuck is this chick talking about?

"Are you serious!?!? What are you talking about?!? I don't even know him!" I yelled in her face.

"I know that you have a huge crush on him and to let you know. He doesn't like ratchets like you!"

"She's not ratchet! And your a slut! Montana isaho!" Mikey yelled. He actually stuck up for me! Someone that probably doesn't know my name stuck up for me! And the funny part is is that instead of Isgro he said isaho! I'm literally laughing right now!

"Why are you sticking up for this ugly ass bitch?" Oh hell no! She did not just fucking call me ugly! I'm gonna fuck this bitch up!

"Who the fuck are you calling ugly fatass!" I yelled. The whole class was watching and mrs. Flores was to busy on the phone so she didn't notice.

She tried to slap me but I caught her hand. And everyone gasped.

"Dont.you.EVER.TRY.TO.
FUCKING.TOUCH.ME!" I yelled and I punched her straight in the jaw! She fell to the ground and I grabbed her hair and starting punching the shit out of her eye. I was punching her so hard that everyone in class could hear the punches. Mikey grabbed me by the waist and carried me away from her. Lauren did the same to Montana. Mrs. Flores noticed and was fast walking to us. Mikey dragged me out of class and he put me down and grabbed my hand. "Run!" He yelled and I ran with him down the hall.

"Shit! I can not afford to get in trouble right now! I'm on probation!" I yelled. Yea I use to be a bad kid. I partied,drank,and have been in jail a shit ton of times! But that was back then. But one more screw up then I'm dead!

"You won't! Don't worry!" He said. We made it by his locker. "I just have to get something in here." He said.

"Are we leaving the school?" I asked worried.

"Yea. I do it all the time when I just have had enough of people hating and just starting drama. It's okay no one will know." He said. Wow. I can't believe the Mikey Fusco.the one who never gets in trouble.the one who is not the 'bad boy' type of guy has Gipped school.

"How will people not know? Teachers take attendance!" I can not gip! If I get in trouble then my mom is gonna send me to live with my grandma! And she lives on a farm!

"It's okay! I know people that will cover for us." He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. I looked down and noticed he was still holding my hand. I looked down and started blushing. He noticed and started blushing too. He let go "sorry" he said. We were silent until the person on the phone answered.

"Hey! Nick I need you to do us a favor!" He said.

"Us, as in me and Chanel." Wow...he knows my name!
Well of course he knows your name Chanel! You are about to gip school with him.

"Can you cover for us since you have every class with us?" I heard talking on the other line.

"K thanks!" He hung up and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Are you sure you can handle being 'bad'" he asked smirking.

"Me.bad. Your talking to the girl that use to party every night and get drunk and has to have someone drag me and take me home. And has been in jail multiple times for the shit she has done. So I think I can handle it." He just smiled. He opened his locker and got his backpack.

"Do you need to go to your locker" he asked. I was think what I need from my locker. OH! MY PHONE.

"I need to get my phone. It's in my backpack." He nodded and we walking. kinda ran to my locker so we don't get caught.

I opened my locker all the way open and grabbed my backpack. Mikey was looking what was inside my locker.

"Hey! You didn't see me snooping in your locker." I said smiling. He laughed then went serious.

"Who is this guy?" He pointed to a picture of me and my bestest bestest friend and who was also my boyfriend. We shared everything and people said we were like the cutest couple ever!

" that's was my best friend/boyfriend." He looked at me confused.

"Was?" He said.

"He died in a car crash. Some drunk asshole decided to drive and ran into where he was sitting." I tried not to cry. He was my everything. And now he's gone...

"I'm sorry....it's okay if you want to cry." He said. I smiled at how nice he is.
I sniffed back the tears and closed my locker shut. "I'm good. I did too much crying and I don't wanna go back to that stage." He smiled and took my hand. There were tingles running up my arm.

"C'mon! We have to go now before we get caught." He said. We ran down the hall. And we were by the principals office. We waited until the principal wasn't looking and ran past her and out the door.