CH 6

MIKEYS POV

The next thing you know. Her phones rings. Dammit! Why out of all the times her phones rings NOW. She runs to it and answers it.

"Hello" the other person is talking.

"Ya I am. It's lunch time right now so we can get I. Our phone....ya...ok....love you too. Bye."

She got off the phone and put it back on the towel.

"Who was that on the phone?"

"Ugh my mom. If she finds out that I skipped school she would kill me. I'm on probation. One more screw up and I'm off to a different state living on a farm." She put her head in her hands and just kept repeating "what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck" I went to her and my arms around her.

"Don't worry. She's not gonna find out. I got people covering for us. I've been through this plenty of times and I haven't got in trouble" she looked up and nodded. "Then what are we waiting for. Lets at least make it last" she got up and grabbed my hand and we ran to the water.

We splashed each other and chased each other and did other things and layer out till we got out I the water and just walked around the beach talking.

"So.....you've liked me since 4th grade huh?"
I asked smirking. She was blushing and looked down. "Yessss I couldn't help it you were just so cute and sweet." Now it was my turn to blush. We just started talking about random things and laughing and smiling. I grabbed her hand and intwined it with my. She looked down and started smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS SOMETHING RIGHT?!?!?!