CH 7

Chanel's POV

We were there for a couple more hours and I walked to my towel to look at my phone. It was 4:00 and I got 5 messages, and 3 missed calls. I looked at my missed calls and they were all from my mom. I then looked at my messages and 1 was from Carrie, 1 was from James and 3 were from my mom. Shit I'm dead! I'm so dead! I looked at my driest message.

Carrie: hey where did you go?!?! Are you with Mikey? Are you okay?!?! Did he rape you! Do I need to call the police?!?! Text me back when you get this!😘

I replied.

Chanel: lmao yes I'm fine! And I did leave with Mikey we just wanted to get out of that place and omg Carrie we almost kissed! Like we were inches apart until my freaking mom's phone call interrupted!😒 speaking of the which she is gonna kill me once she finds out.

I sent it and then I looked at my second message.

James: so I heard you got in a cat fight with the hoe. I should of been there to vine that shit! Why didn't you call your nigga up? And a little Birdy told me that you left with Mikey? Get it in girl!😏

Ugh James is retarded but he is one of my best friends.

Chanel: yup I beat that bitch up and shut up! I did leave with Mikey but we didn't do anything!

Then I looked at the rest which I was afraid of.

Momma: where are you the bus was supposed to be at the house 25 minutes ago! Are you alright?

Momma: Chanel. Answer your phone! Why haven't you come home yet?!?!

Momma: I just got a call from the school that you got in a fight and you skipped school! Get your ass home right now and start packing because I'm not dealing with this anymore.

No no no!! She can't do this!! DAMMIT!!!
"NO! WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed and kicked the sand as hard as I can and dropped to my knees.

Mikey ran over to me and knelt down. "whats wrong? Chanel are you okay?" I wasn't okay. I was about to cry. no I was about to punch someone. I didn't want to punch mikey so I punched the sand really hard. Usually when people see me get in my little temper they step back and get scared. But Mikey stayed there and started calming me down. I looked in his innocent chocolate brown eyes and started calming myself down. "its official. I'm moving."

Sorry it's short but I was in a hurry! But I seriously hope you like it and a lot of you asked me to update so I did! Tell me what you think of it!