CH 3

CHANEL'S POV

"So what do you want to do?" Mikey asked. I thought for a minute.

"It feels nice outside. So do you want to go to the Santa Monica Pier?" I asked. He nodded and i looked ahead of me and really glad I did.

"There it is! Lets go! Lets go!" I grabbed his hand and ran to the guy who was selling the tickets.

"2 tickets please!" I said excitedly.

"12 dollars" I got my cash out bit a hand came over mine. I looked up and Mikey got his money out.

"I got it." He said.

"You don't have to I can pay for myself!" I said. But it was really sweet!

"I know but what kind of guy would I be if I didn't pay for a beautiful girl like you?" I looked down blushing a deep red.he gave the man the money and I thanked him a thousand times. I grabbed his hand again and ran to the green lantern.

Mikey stopped and was looking at the roller coaster.

He looked like he was scared.

"Mikey....it's okay." I said.

"Pshh....what do you think I'm scared? No!" He said.

"Then come on!" He shook his head.

"Come on for montana!" I said while laughing.

"If its for Montana then forget that!" I started laughing harder.

"Then for.....me?" I said.

He looked at me and then nodded. "Only! If I can hold your hand throughout the ride cuz I am scared" he said. I laughed and nodded.

We got on it and the man closed the door which made Mikey jump.

I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers.he looked down and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we got off and Mikey was smiling. "That wasn't so bad!" I said. He nodded.

"Aww is wittle Mikey gwad that he went on a wollercoaster!" I said pinching his cheeks and talking like a baby.

"Stop!" He said smiling and blushing. I laughed and dragged him to the booth where there were games. "This reminds me if when I was little" I said and looked down. It reminds me when my dad use to take me and now he's gone..... Mikey noticed I was sad and asked me whats wrong. I just shook my head and smiled. "I'm fine. Come on! Lets play some games!" We went to this booth where you throw darts and hit balloons. I was eyeing the stuffed unicorn. I was in love with unicorns and this one was so big and fluffy! The unicorn reminded me of when my dad use to always give me a stuffed unicorn.....I was getting so mad about my dad leaving us that I took it out on the balloon. I threw it so hard that the guy working the booth looked at me crazy.

"Wow. You got an arm! About to knock someone's eye out!" He said. I hit the yellow one which means i get a small stuffed animal. He gave me a little stuffed cat. Mikey tried and got the hardest one to get. He got the big unicorn and gave it to me.

"No. You won it"

"Exactly! I won it for you!" He said. I smiled and took it.

"Thank you" I said. I walked right next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He started blushing and so did I. God that smile gives me the shivers.

MIKEY'S POV

wow.....who would ever of thought that I could fall for someone I would never of thought I would like. Yea Chanel is beautiful and nice but I just didn't really see it tell now. And I've always known she has had a crush on me since like the 4th grade because every time I talk to her she stuffers and blushes and smile that cute smile. But what would the boyz think!

The boyz only like the girls I date that are popular. Like Montana. But none of the boyz liked Montana because she was a bitch. And se like stalks me every where I go! If she sees me talking to a girl she freaks out. I think that's why I like Chanel so much....

Montana thinks she controls who she wants to control but Chanel didn't let her. And I like a girl that could fight and Chanel can wow.....she could fight.