Chapter 10 : Sinister...

Luna's POV

Metal claws stabbed into the doors and flung off the doors. By then I had gotten off Shrarah's collar. When our savior saw we already had our collars off he was a little confused but helped us out. I saw A guy with wings like a gargoyle flying down at a very fast speed. "Hey what's your name?" I said to my savior. "Wolverine." He said. Then the other guy swooped down and grabbed me. "Wolverine!" I yelled as the guy was flying away really fast. I punched him with super speed in the chest but when I managed to hit him in the face, I threw a punch at him and he cought it and crushed my hand. "Agh!" I yelled out in pain. I was comforting my hand when we flew through a window space. "Ah so I hear your name is Luna West." Someone said. I didn't turn around and said "uh yeah." I turned around and asked "So who are you?". "My name is Sinister." He said. "Yeah well I have to be home with my cousin before his parents get home and they probably are home and extremely mad." I said and turned. I ran into the form that flew me up here. I had a better look at him and he looked evil. Well duh. He grabbed me and stood me up. He held me in place. "I need you to tell me something. Do you know about the speedy girl, like you also with blue hair, called The Bullet?" Sinister said. "Wait who?"
"The Bullet."
"Don't shoot me!" I said. That's what made him angry by the looks of it. And he pointed at a nearby table. The gargoyle guy picked me up, placed me on the table and strapped me down. I tried struggling but the straps were to tight. I snarled at him and I never snarl. "I will help you find the other powers deep inside that you never knew of." Sinister said. Then it all when black after he pushed a button.

Well that's to my sister instead of saying "other powers" I almost published "otter powers" 😂 Thanks sis! jellybeansandstuff