Chapter 13

Spidey's POV

Right now I was currently being attacked by bees and I had no idea why. "Ow! Ow! Stupid bees!" I yelled quietly in my room. I shoo'd the bees out of the house. Then I heard this thump outside near the front. I was still in my costume so I checked out the window and saw B, KF and Y/N outside. B and KF are passed out and Y/N's freakin out. I hop out the window and say "Y/N what happened?".
"Well Luna was complaining she was freezing and shivering. Wally was getting really hot and sweaty. Then they passed out!" Y/N said. "I'll have to get them to my team to see what's wrong with them." I said, still worrying for Luna's safety. Oh yeah and Wally's 😅...

Time Skip

Iron Fist's POV

"Your friend "The Bullet" 's heart rate is going at a very fast rate and she seems as if she is hyperventilating in her sleep." I said. "Well can you help her?" Spidey said.
"I can try." I held my hand over B's heart and used my chi to slow it down. She seemed to start breathing normally now until there was fast beeping on B's monitor and B was trying to get out. I stopped my chi while everyone ran over to her and held her down. Her normal golden eyes are now white. B struggled against them. I pushed a pressure point and she shoot a laser from her eyes then fell asleep. Everyone's eyes were wide, surprised at what had just happened. Then it started raining not extremely hard but it wasn't expected because we were inside. But then the rain turned to hail. And KF was twitching and his eyes were white. What is going on?! I pressed a pressure point on KF and the rain stopped but then the roof above me creaked and fell on me. It was powered down by hail. Powerman lifted the roof part off me and I got up. "What the heck just happened?" Nick said- NICK FURY?! This won't end well. "Uh.. Well.. You see my friends.. Well you saw what happened." Spiderman said.

Hey peeps what up? Anyway I want you guys to comment what Should happen next! Cuz I have no idea 😛
Word Count - 387