Truth Be Told (Chapter 4)

(Vanoss' POV)

The story that Trevor told us about Med-X sounded familiar, I think Violet told me that story and that same day she lost her mother.

Nah it can't be her, or can it?
I should ask her, but where is she?

I look over at the guys who are now walking to their cars and I follow behind. When we enter the garage, I look over to my right to see Violet with Andrea and Jennifer. They seem to be calming her down.

I walk towards them.

"Is everything okay?" I can tell Violet tensed up a bit. She turns to face me with those gorgeous Violet colored eyes.

"Yea, everything is fine." She smiles and I nod.

"Hey Vi, can I talk to you for a bit?" Once I said that, Andrea and Jennifer hugged her and walked away.

Violet looks at me and smiles.
"Sure, what is it?"

"That story that Trevor told us sounded like your story from how you lost your mother, I didn't want to jump into any conclusions but, is it you?" I rub my neck and the look she gives me is full of guilt and sadness.

"Vanoss. . .I. . .Yes it's me they're looking for. . ." She says, looking down. A tear slipped and fell to the ground. I didn't want to make her cry.

I feel guilty for asking, I didn't mean to bring it up. I hug her tightly and she hugs back.

"I am sorry Vi, I didn't know. . .Why didn't you tell us?" I say as I gently stroke her dark, soft hair.

"I-I didn't want to put you guys in more trouble, because if Med-X finds out that I am with you guys, they will possibly kill you guys...I don't want that to happen to any of you." More of her tears started to come out.

"Violet, we can handle it, we all love you like family, we are happy that your with us. . .whatever happens, just know that all of us here in this garage will be there for you, to protect you." I smile at her and dry her tears away. She looks at me and smiles, than gives me a tight hug.

"Thank you, Vanoss."

"Your welcome. By the way, my real name is Evan." She let's go of me and nods.

"Thank you. . .Evan." I chuckle and she giggles.

"Well, now that we know that Med-X is looking for you, we gotta tell the guys." She nods and she heads towards the middle of the garage.

(Violet's POV)

As I walk to the center of the garage, I can feel my heart pounding. Van-I mean Evan, was so kind and heart warming. I can't believe he convinced me to tell everyone, I don't want to because it will just push them towards more trouble. . .but they are a string team.

"Everybody! I have something or thing's to say." Everyone stops what they were doing and looks over at me.

If I have to tell them the truth I gotta tell them everything.

Yes, even my powers.

"What's wrong Vi? Everything okay?" Moo says and they all come towards me and surround me.

"Violet are you sure you want to do this?" Andrea says to me. I look at her and nod.

"I have had this secret for way too long, I am finally gonna let it out. Med-X are searching for me." Right there I hear gasps and I tell them the story about my mother and I mentioned my powers.

"Wait, so your telling us that these guys are searching for you because there's this chemical in your blood that's worth a fortune and because of that chemical, you have powers?" Wildcat points out and I nod, looking down.