Captured (Chapter 24)

(Vanoss' POV)

A week past and I have been getting impatient with Violet. The thing she was supposed to tell me a few days ago, she hasn't told me yet. Though. . .I guess she has the right to do that because, I have been holding something in from her for a while now.

I am ready to ask her but. . .we are always busy with training and the Med-X. Maybe me and her need another date, you know, be alone for a day.

I walk out the heist room and go downstairs, towards the kitchen to find Violet talking with Andrea and Jennifer. Andrea see's me and elbows Violet, which made her turn to me. She smiles and stands up.

"Hey Ev." She says. I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

"I was thinking that we should go on another date but not a fancy one." She says and a giggle comes after. I chuckle at her soothing voice, she looks at me with her bright violet eyes and I just get lost in them.

"Sounds great Vi, I have been wanting to be with you, like alone." I say and she blushes. I kiss her forehead again and she gives me a hug.

"The guys want to do a quick heist with you, so be safe and come back to us." Violet says in my ear and I smile.

"Don't worry, I will come back no matter what." I tell her and she smiles than walks off to the girls. I feel somebody pat my back and I turn to see that its Tyler.

"Come on, its a heist for Trevor, something about his money being stolen by some dudes." I sigh knowing that its Trevor, but I guess it can take time off for me until later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Trevor!" I yell, knocking on his door, he finally opens and greets us.

"Welcome! Now, you guys ready for the heist?" He asks and we nod, he takes us to his room where he plans his missions and such. We all circle around his table and he sets down a picture of two men.

"These two are from Med-X, and from what I have heard is that their codenames are SeaNanners and ChilledChaos." Trevor says, looking over at all of us. The image was taken from a hidden camera and you can see one had a pale looking face and the other was tanned.

"This one is SeaNanners." He says pointing to the pale one.

"And this one is ChilledChaos." He says, pointing to the more tanned one. I look at them carefully and I suddenly knew that their faces looked familiar.

"These two are the Med-X's best men, they do their job well without any defeat, but you guys are strong enough to take them out, since they have stolen some of my money, I have called you guys to retrieve that money and defeat them." Trevor says and we all nod, but one thing first, we need weapons.

"Now, don't worry about weaponry, I got you all covered." He says and he leads us to his basement where all his armory and junk were. We all quickly got equipped and we waited for more instructions.

"Alright, now that you're all set, the last time these two were seen, was by liquor hole." He hands me earpieces for each of us and we exit his home.

"Be safe guys, these two are troublemakers." Trevor says and shuts the door. I look at the guys and smile.

"Let's get them." The guys all cheer and we were off.
~~~~~~~~
As we made our way towards Liquor hole, I spot two hooded men in the shadows. I quickly tell Lui to stop the car and he does so. We exit the car and we silently went towards the two figures.

"On my signal." I whisper through the earpiece. I lift my hand and motion them to go forward and with that we strike, but something was odd. When I shot one of the figures, it didn't fall.

"What the hell?" Wildcat says, he approaches the figures and removes the coats to reveal that they were fakes.

"It was a setup!!" Wildcat yells and all of a sudden, shock grendades were thrown and everything was bright.

"We got them Chilled." I hear one of them say which must've been SeaNanners.

"Great, now the boss can get her." My eyes widen when they say her.

"Who is her?!" I yell, once everything was clear, my vision went back to normal and I see the two standing in front of me. I look around and the others were still trying to regain their vision.

"Oh well, Trevor set you up." Chilled says and I feel the anger rise.

"Yeah, the money that supposedly was stolen from us was the money he paid us for not telling you but that old man doesn't understand shit." Nanners says and I watch him count the money.

"Also, the her we were saying...Is that Violet girl." I gasp.

"No! Please don't hurt her!" I yell and I stand up to fight them but they were quicker. They knocked me back down to the ground and I was looking at the guys who have been tied up by other members.

"Now, we aren't gonna take you with us but we are gonna leave you all here, tied up until the boss is done with the girl." Nanners says and I look at Lui and Brock who have anger spilled all over their faces. Violet is with Andrea and Jennifer.

"Goodnight." Chilled says before hitting me in the head, darkness soon fills me.

(Violet's POV)

I patiently wait for Evan as I was ready for our date. I look at myself in the mirror and see the two girls staring at me. I turn around and I smile at how stupid they're acting.

"What is it?" I say and they both giggle.

"Well, the news that you told us just made us extremely happy but there's one thing I am concerned about." Jennifer says and I stare at her. Andrea's smile soon fades as she listens to Jennifer.

"What is it?" I ask and Jennifer looks at me.

"Will this impact us? Will more danger come?" She says and I look down at the floor. I haven't really thought about that. How careless can I be? I quickly take the thought out of my head and smile.

"Whatever happens, happens. That's life, its full of surprises, like this one." I say and they both smile. We heard cars park outside and I instantly jump with excitement.

"Our men are here!" I say and we all walk down the stairs, and towards the door. As I unlock the door, it busts open causing me to jump and fall. Two men enter and I noticed that it was members from Med-X.

"Andrea, Jennifer run!" I yell but as soon as they go off to run, two other men come and knock them out. I felt the anger rise as I feel myself glow but I was stopped by pain on my arm. I look and it was a tranquilizer dart. I suddenly felt light headed and I felt the cold floor against me.

"Finally, the boss will be proud." Is the last thing I heard before everything went silent.