Heated Moment (Chapter 13)

(Violet's POV)

"They're gone."

"What do you mean they're gone?!" Evan yells as he let's go of my arm and walks towards the garage, the others following behind, including me.

"Evan, the guys that we had locked up are gone! I guess when they attacked us they got the chance to break them free." Tyler says, trying to calm Evan but it isn't working.

As we walk into the garage we see empty chairs and ripped ropes. I look at the ripped ropes and I see a pocket knife hidden under them. I pick it up and view it. I turn the knife around and I see a name carved on it.

George Roberts

"Hey guys, look what I found." I say and they all come towards me. I show them the knife and the name that was carved on it.

"George Roberts?" Lui says. "I think Trevor can look up information about him."

I look at him and nod.

"Alright, I am gonna go change and we will head over." They all nod and I run to the apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~
As we arrived Trevor's place, he instantly takes the knife and searches up name. "Woah Trevor, slow down there."

"Okay, I have heard of this guy before. He is married to a women named Lisa Roberts. She lives in a cottage on (Random street name :P). I think we should go pay her a visit tomorrow morning." He says while he crosses his arms, grinning.

So this man has a wife and he works for a gang? What is wrong with society now a days. . .Anyways, tommorow we are gonna visit this lady and see if she knows anything about her husbands 'job'.

"Alright, tomorrow morning we will go." I say as I was all ready to leave, but was stopped by someone grabbing my arm. I turn to find Evan giving me a smile.

"What?" I say and he shakes his head, chuckling.

"Nothing, I just can't stand how cute you look when your serious." He says and I blush.

"Oh shut up." I say and I playfully punch him.

"Let's go home, I am tired."
~~~~~~~~~
(Vanoss' POV)

I park the car in the garage and I grab Violet's hand. I am glad I have her with me, and that I can call her mine. I can't get her out of my head, she is everything to me. She turns to look at me and I give her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"You guys need condoms?"

I turn to the sound of Tyler who was laughing at his own joke, same with the others. I roll my eyes and they continue with their childish ways.

"Sorry about that Vi, you know how they are." I say and she laughs.

"It was pretty funny though." She says and I blush.

We enter the apartment and it was quiet. Violet checks Andrea's and Jennifer's room and finds them sleeping. She closes their door and looks straight at me. I smile and she looks down, smiling at the ground. I approach her and I lift her chin up. She blushes and I smile at her adorableness. I slowly lean in to make our lips meet. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine on her waist to pull her in closer. I feel her hands go through my hair and she gently tugs on it which made me let out a grunt. I lick her bottom lips for entrance and she excepts. Our tongues meet and we battled each other.

This moment, we were losing control.

I part away and I start kissing her neck to find her sweet spot, once I found it I start to suck on it which made her moan quietly at the sudden feeling. I slowly dig my hands under her shirt to feel her smooth skin. As the heat was rising, she pushes my hands out of her shirt and I stop kissing her neck.

The look on her face was full of lust but I don't know why she stopped me, than it came to me.

"Not tonight Evan, we got a mission tomorrow." She says and I nod.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away." I say as I rub the back of my head and she kisses me. I return the kiss and we kiss for about another minute.

"We both got carried away." She says and I blush, biting at my lip.

"Wanna sleep with me?" I ask and she nods.

"Sure, sounds lovely." I smile and I take her to my room.

She changes into a black tank top and some purple shorts. I blush at her outfit because her body has nice curves. I take off my shirt and my pants, leaving me with just my boxers. I lay on my bed than Violet joins in with me. I kiss her forehead and she sets her head on my shoulder.

"Goodnight Evan." She says before falling into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight Violet."
~~~~~~~~~~
(???'s POV)

I park the car in front of a small cottage and I see that the lights were still on. I walk to the front door and quietly open it. I look around to find a lady in the kitchen, I quietly walk towards her and grab her shoulders, making the women jump and turn around.

"Honey! You scared me!" She says and I smile at her, kissing her.

"Sorry Sweety, I didn't mean to." I say as I rub her tiny belly.

"You know its bad for me to get scared when I am pregnant, George." She says as she sets her hand on top of mine. I lower to kiss her belly and smile up at her.
"I know I am sorry, Lisa."

She shakes her head giggling and returns to cooking.

"Oh, I have good news. I went to the doctors today and I found out the gender of our baby." I look up at her in surprisment than hug her from behind.

"We are having a boy!" She says and I carry her gently and kiss her.

"Oh my god baby! Our little boy! I can't wait to teach him how to fight and everything." I say and she smiles.

"But remember honey, don't teach our son how to handle a gun at a young age, okay?" She says and I kiss her. "Don't worry sweety."

"I won't."