Chapter 1 - The Big News

"Aaaahhhhh!", screamed Tori. "What do you mean we are moving, we just moved here!!"

"Tori, please calm down and listen to the reason we are moving", said her mother."We are moving because....you passed your ice skating tryouts and you qualified for the Inter-School Ice-Skating Competition!"

"Eeeekk!", screamed Tori. "Omg, I can't believe I actually made it."
"Well, hard work pays off", said Torian, giving her a hug.

"Congratulations sweetie, I am very proud of you" said her mother.

"So when are we moving?", asked Tori.

"Monday", said Torian.

"Awww, I only have two more days at school then I will have the weekend to pack my things."

"Don't worry hunny, I know you will make the best out of the little time you have",said Trisha.

"I hope so mum", she said in a sad tone.

That Sunday Tori's parents took her and her two best friends, Asha and Jelena. That was the last time Tori was going to see her besties for who knows how long.

That night before she went to sleep she made a photo grid and a flipagram of her and her baby girls. When she finished she sent the photo grid and the flipagram to both if her baes.

Sunday night was a very memorable night for Tori. When she returned home, she fell into her bed and cried herself to sleep.

Although she only knew her besties for 6 months, she was really going to miss her girls.