Chapter 2 - Letting Go

Monday morning, the entire family was doing their last minute packing.

Tori's younger brother, Tristan, was nagging her to make him a toaster strudel for breakfast.

Tori became irritated and yelled,"OMG! Can you wait!?"

Tristan demanded his breakfast and started yelling,"I want my strudel! I want my strudel!"

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" She yelled.

"Stop acting like babies and act a little more mature, you two." Said Trisha.

"But moomm!" They both shouted.

"No buts, you too need to act a little more civilized. Now hurry and make your breakfast."

"This is all your fault!", they both screamed at each other as they entered the kitchen.

After breakfast the family rushed to the airport.

Tori was stuck sitting in the seat in front of her brother and he began to kick her seat.

"My gosh!! Tristan stop kicking my seat! Every where I turn, you are there annoying me all the time, give me a break!"

"Tristan, apologize to your sister and Tori there is no need to behave that way towards him."

"Sorry Tori, I just wanted for us to have some quality time with each other before you go to the competition but it always goes wrong."

"Sorry Tristan, but I'm not in the mood to forgive you right now. It's sweet that you want us to spend quality time together but everything you tried ended in an argument.I'm just not in the mood right now."

"But Tori, I said I'm sorry", he said in a sad voice.

"Not now Tristan!" She put on her headphones and began listening to music.

"Mum?" Asked Tristan.

"Yes sweetie." Said Trisha.

"Do you remember my good friend Troy that moved here in Santa Monica?"

"Ohh yes. Did something happen?"

"No, I was just wondering if I could invite him over to our suite. He gave everyone in our class his new house number. Can we invite him over?"

"Sure, I will call his mum and set up a play day for both of you tomorrow."

The family disembarked the plane and Torian drove to their hotel suite.

Trisha showed each member of the family the rooms they will be staying in.

Everyone quickly went to their rooms and unpacked their things.

Tori quickly unpacked and she went on her laptop on Amazon searching for outfits and new skating boots.

Tori went on YouTube to look for amazing tricks she could do on ice to impress the judges.

Every morning at the gymnasium, the skaters would warm up before skating.After every two days, girls will eliminated.

Tori wanted to at least make it to the last three days, so she knew she needed a five star performance.

After she ordered about 20 dresses and designer skating boots to wear, she finally decided to get some rest for the first big day. She hoped that she would fit in.