Chapter 4 - Transformation

The next morning, Tori rolled over on her bed to check her clock.

It was 5 minutes to eight.
She hopped out of bed, took a quick shower and took her breakfast to go.

When she arrived at the gymnasium, she saw Kamille.

As she walked past, she tried to hide her face,but unfortunately, Kamille still recognized her.

"Well look what the cat vomited up" snapped Kamille.

"Ouuuu!" Replied Kamille's clique.

"Must be the reflection you see in the mirror every morning" Tori shot back.

"Ohhh!!" Replied the clique.

*scoff* *scoff* Kamille turned and entered the gym.

Tori and Raquel high fived and entered the gym.

After the warm up session the girls went onto the rink awaiting their first theme.

"Good morning girls!" Shakira said enthusiastically. "Your first theme of the day is royalty."

"Remember, you will be eliminated today so give of your best!"

"You girls have an hour to make a routine and be ready to skate when your time is up. Begin!"

Tori new that she wanted to stay in the competition so she knew she had to wow the judges.

She was daring to do the Ina Bauer, The Flying Sit and the Triple Axel.

Tori went into the janitor's closet to get a mop to wipe a spill in her dressing room.

Tori was searching for the mop when she she heard the door slam and lock.It was Kamille.

"Enjoy the show loser. Guess you'll be eliminated today" Kamille cackled and sashayed down the hall.

"Screw you!!" Shouted Tori.

"Somebody let me out of here!!" Yelled Tori banging the door.

The girls had began to skate and it was almost her turn.

Luckily she was already dressed to skate if she was rescued.

Tori couldn't miss her chance to skate.Her rage elevated and she kicked the door open.

She ran as fast as she could and when she got there the instructor was calling her name for the third time.

"Clearly she's absent miss!" Kamille said smirking deviously.

"I would rather speak for myself Kamille" Tori shot back as she skated onto the rink.

"Sorry to be late miss I had an issue." Tori said.

"Just don't be late again. U may begin." Replied Shakira.

As Tori skated across the rink, Kamille had a look of disgust on her face.

When Tori finished, she walked up to Kamille and said, "Next time you're gonna have to try a little harder than locking me in a closet."

"You're not gonna get rid of me that easily sweetie" Tori whispered in Kamille's ear.

"Ugghh!" Kamille stormed away.

"Everyday it seems you're getting tougher and fitting in more. It's like we are transforming into more mature adults." Said Raquel.

"Yup." Tori replied.

The two friends giggled and walked away.

It was soon evening.Tori called her father to pick her up.

"Good evening sweetheart. How was your day?" Asked Torian.

"Well other than a mean girl locking me in a closet and making me late to skate, it was pretty good." :-)

*chuckle* "Well that is life. Trisha made your favorite :-)

*Gasp* "Cobbler? Yasss can't wait to get home!"

When they arrived home, Tori was determined to fix her relationship with Tristan.

She decided to surprise him by bringing his cobbler to his room and playing the new Mario kart 8 she bought for him.

"Hey Tristan. I brought you your dinner." Said Tori.

"Just rest it on the table." He said.

"Guess what I got you?" She asked excitedly.

"I don't know and I don't care."

"Omg lighten up! Cause I got you . . . Mario Kart 8!!"

"No way! Let me see!" He said overjoyed.

"Here." Handing him the game.

"Wanna play?" She asked.

"Of course!" He shouted.

The two siblings played almost the entire evening.

"Soo... Am I forgiven?"

"I guess."

"Tristan I'm really sorry, I was in a bad mood and I really regret it."

"Ok I forgive you. Soo... One more game?"

"Try to stop me."

Tori was overjoyed that she fixed things with her brother and she could sleep better at night.

She only eagerly waited for another fun day of figure skating.