Chapter 11

I sighed and unlocked the door. I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into someone. I instantly screamed until a hand was put over my mouth. "It's only me Skye" Luke Chuckled. "Don't scream okay?" Luke said as he slowly took his hand away from my mouth. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well your mum invited us for dinner and" I cut him off before he could finish. "No what are you doing up here? By the bathroom?" He laughed, smiling down to the ground. It was at this moment I first realised how attractive he really was. Not in the way I had originally seen him the day we met at school but almost cute and genuine. It was the kind of smile you expected from a guy who was shy around you because he liked you.
"Looking for you" he said lifting his head to meet mine. He ran his finger through his sandy blonde hair, smirking as he did it. He was gorgeous.

I could definitely see what everyone meant by him being a player and someone who used girls but didn't have relationships. He knew how to win a girls heart. He was the ultimate bad boy, winning and breaking hearts. He was everything I should stay away from but he was everything I wanted. I knew I shouldn't want him, I knew this was wrong but I didn't care. I wanted to be part of his world, I wanted to feel free and alive. For once in my life I wanted to live.

I gently wrapped my hands around his neck interlocking them and pulled his lips down towards mine. He didn't hesitate, he soon followed my lead, wrapping his arms arm my waist and pulling me tightly into him. He moved his lips perfectly in sync with mine as his hands moved up my body, sending shivers through me and stopped once his fingers were in my hair.

He pulling away keeping one hand on my left cheek, smiling he bit his lip, moving his piercing with his tongue. I blushed, sinking my head to look at the floor so he couldn't see the smile creeping onto my face. He gently brushed my cheek with his thumb moving it up and down. Lifting my head my eyes met his staring down at me. "Wh..." I started but realised I was stuttering slightly so I swallowed, strengthened my voice and tried again. "Why me Luke?" I paused as he gave me a confused look. I continued. "What is this?" He sighed, his lips slipping into a small side smile. "I'm curious about you" I stayed silent. "I mean.. You seem pretty quiet but no one can be that hot and actually be a good girl" I smirked, regretting it straight away. I was even starting to behave like him. "You're a bad girl in disguise" he continued. I remained silent.

"Meet me tomorrow" Luke protested.
"Is that a command or a request?" I replied sarcastically. "Please?" He pleaded. I allowed myself to get lost in his eyes, as he continued to plead. I gave in. His eyes were forever going to be my biggest weakness.