Chapter 19

I woke the next morning with pins and needles in my head as it pounded with pain. I raised my hand to hold my forehead. I had been so drunk last night that I couldn't exactly remember everything that has happened but I could remember fractions of last night. Everything was such a blur.

I grabbed my phone checking the time. It was 1pm already, I never normally slept in so late. Getting out of bed I went into my bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet for some painkillers. I quickly took some with water and then brushed my teeth. I quickly undressed throwing my dress to the floor and jumped into the shower. Once I was finished I wrapped my towel around me and walked to my wardrobe to choose something to wear.

I decided on black ripped skinny jeans, my Iron Maiden tshirt and my converse. I quickly dried my hair and brushed through it. I walked downstairs expecting to find my house in a mess but surprisingly it wasn't too bad. I filled the kettle with water and flicked the switch for it to boil. I could hear shouting and loud music coming from next door. Luke's house. Once the kettle boiled I made a cup of tea. The shouting didn't stop after an hour or two and my head was still pounding. I grabbed my phone and left the house.

I walked fast paced round to Luke's and knocked loudly on the door so he could here it. He quickly opened it grinning as he looked down at me. "Yes?" He smirked.

"My head is pounding and your music isn't helping" I said sternly.

"That's what you get for drinking so much alcohol. Karma's a bitch baby" he laughed.

"Can you just stop screaming" I kept my tone stern before turning to leave.

He grabbed my arm forcefully pulling me back and into him. He pushed me up against the wall grabbing both my wrist and placing my arms above my head. He leaned in closer to me and whispered. "Sure, but I can't guarantee that I can stop yours" he crashed his lips onto mine pulling me into him and closing the door with his foot.

He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up, I automatically wrapped my legs around him. As much as I hated to admit it I'd missed kissing him, I'd missed him. He carried me to his room where he gently sat me on the bed before taking off his shirt. I traced my fingers over his body as he sat opposite to me on the bed. I allowed his hands to explore my body running his fingers up from my waist and into my hair. He kissed me again gently pulling me closer with his arms wrapping them around me. I kissed him back. He moved his lips to the crook of my neck where he gently sucked on my skin. I knew for days I would now have evidence of him. But I didn't care, I wanted him to leave his mark on me. I had never wanted someone so desperately in my life until now. I wanted him and I wanted him to want me.

He pulled me over onto his lap so I now had my legs on either side of him. He detached his lips from my neck and gently kissed the tender skin before moving back to my lips. He immediately reached out his hands cupping my bum, pulling me in closer to him. I was dazed as all I cared about was how good it felt to be kissing him and to be in his arms. He moved his hands up my body lifting my top up and over my head. Gently he kissed my jawline then and slowly moved his lips across my jaw and down my neck. I groaned and I felt him smirk into his kisses as he unclipped my bra. He ran his hands over my body gently as he kissed my mouth softly and I smiled into the kiss. He moved his hands to my lower back. I got up from his lap removing my jeans and he did the same.

He took my hand and I followed him to his bed. My heart started to pound and my breath was heavy. His lips enveloped into mine as we tumbled onto the bed. We both removed the remainder of our clothing until there was nothing left separating us. I couldn't believe this was happening but I was happy. I was happy to be in love with Luke Hemmings.

His fingers caressed my arm, my head resting on his chest and my arm around his waist. He pulled the duvet slightly to cover me as I nuzzled my face into his chest. We had ended up in his bed after having sex. I yawned a little as I mumbled some words.

"I don't....like broccoli" Luke looked down at me with a confused expression.

"What?" He laughed as he stroked my cheek softly with his knuckles.

"I have a crush...on Bradley" I murmured.

"Who the hell is Bradley!?" His tone was now raised a little. "Skye, who is Bradley?" He asked.

"My future husband" I mumbled again.

"Skye?!" He hissed. I opened my eyes. "Bradley Simpson, let me sleep Luke" I groaned closing my eyes again.

"What?" He started. "Who?"

He sighed. "You're mine, you'll be mine" he mumbled as he drifted to sleep.

I woke up climbing out of bed to reach my phone. I saw Luke's shirt quickly putting it on as it was bigger on me and came half way down my thighs. checking my phone, it was 9am. I looked over to see Luke still asleep, looking so peaceful and so gorgeous. He looked so cute and I felt so lucky. I slipped back under the covers and switched my phone to camera mode ready to snap a picture of him sleeping. He woke up slowly opening his eyes to look up at me. He laughed awkwardly, trying to fix his hair.

"Babbbyyy nooo" he moaned rolling over so that his body was now on top of mine, his messy bed hair lightly brushing my forehead. I giggled.

"You looked cute" I teased and he groaned in response.

He brushed his nose back and forth against mine. I smiled.