27

"Clarissa!" Dawn screams.

I run to the door and Clarissa pushes Dawn to the floor.

I help Dawn up and block Clarissa from hitting her.

"Get Out! Clarissa!" I shout angrily.

"Dawn should be the one getting out, unless you ant the police to come and get her," Clarissa threatens.

"Your not welcome here," I say, "So you better leave!"

"I'm not leaving until I finish what I came here to do," Clarissa shouts pulling out a gun.

"Clarissa stop!" Dawn shouts, "Why are you doing this?"

Dawn's POV

"Why am I doing?" Clarissa shouts pointing the gun at me, " Because of you! It's all because of you!"

"What did I ever do to you?" I scarcely ask.

"You have everything you ever wanted, a great friend, a nice job, loads of money, and what do I get?!" Clarissa yells.

"Give me the gun!" Jazmine shouts jumping on Clarissa.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Clarissa shouts, hitting Jazmine on the head.

"Why'd you do that?" I cry... Jazmine laying unconscious.

I go to comfort her and try to wake her up.

"GET UP!" She shouts, cocking the gun.

I raise my hands, showing I wasn't going to do anything. Before she could pull the trigger I quickly ran to the bedroom and locked the door.

I hear the gunshot and I have some sort of relieve that I wasn't shot.

I grab my phone out, as I call 911 my breathing becomes unsteady.

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?"

"Please help....there's a girl in our house a...and-"

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to calm down, now....is the lady in your home armed?"

"Yes...yes she has a gun and she's gonna shoot me please hurry,"

I tell her the address and hang up the phone worried that Clarissa did something to Jazmine.

It's too quiet for comfort. Thinking that she left I slowly open up the door and peek outside. Taking only a few steps towards Jazmine.

I get pulled back and an arm is wrapped around my throat.

"Cla..rissa," I have a hard time speaking, not being able to breathe.

"Shut up! Haha!" She laughs, "your gonna regret running away,"

She throws me to the floor, I hit my head on the floor and it cuts open.

"OW!" I cry unsteadily as Clarissa shoots my leg, "Please Stop!" I cry, begging her to leave.

"I won't Stop UNTIL YOUR DEAD!"

She cocks the gun.

"No!" I tell her.

"Too late!" she shouts pulling the trigger.

_______________________________________