Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*LUKE’S POV*

When I picked Penelope up to go and see her sister, she looked extremely nervous. At one point, it looked like she was about to burst into tears.

“What’s wrong, Pen?” I asked her, genuinely concerned.

“Oh, nothing,” She replied with a shaky voice.

“I know that you’re lying. Please tell me?” I asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Well, uh, I don’t know what your reaction will be like,”

I looked at her with a confused expression.

“My reaction?”

“Yea. Just please, don’t be surprised and leave,” she told me shakily.

“Pen, I won’t ever leave,” I said, reaching out to hold her hand.

I felt her relax as soon as we held hands.

*PENELOPE’S POV*

“Here we are,” I said once we reached the cemetery.

I looked over at Luke and saw a confused expression on his face. Then, he turned to face me and there was sadness and hurt in his eyes.

He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out, instead I just nodded and got out of the car. He got out and embraced me in a huge, warm hug.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t know; why didn’t you tell me?” He said into my hair.

“It’s ok, Luke. I didn’t want you to freak out,” I said as we started walking to the cemetery gates.

It was a sunny, warm day so there wasn’t an eerie mood around us.

“Here she is,” I said bending down on my knees to see her tombstone.

“Jenna,” I whispered under my breath as a warm tear slid down my cheek.

Luke put a finger on my cheek to stop the tear from hitting the ground. He then reached for my hand and held it tightly in his.

“Jenna,” He began. “I wish I could meet you in real life but I hope you are happy now. You would’ve been beautiful, caring and smart just like your sister,”

I couldn’t believe my eyes, he genuinely cared about my sister who he hasn’t even met yet. I felt my heart beat faster and the butterflies in my stomach having a block party.

Could he get any more fucking perfect?

I squeezed onto his hand harder and he wrapped his arm around my waist as i carefully stood up.

“Thank you,” I whispered into his ear.

“My pleasure,” He said before placing a small kiss on my cheek which sent the butterflies to jump around even further. The butterflies in my stomach were probably twerking right now.

“Want to go back to mine? Mumma makes the best spaghetti,” He said, pulling me in closer next to me.

I grinned and eagerly nodded my head.

He placed a small kiss onto my forehead before leading me out to the car. He made sure that he opened the door for me before going to sit in the driver’s seat.

We chatted aimlessly before reaching his house.

It was a small, red brick house with a neatly cut lawn.

I was suddenly extremely nervous. What if they didn’t like me?

“They will love you, don’t worry,” He said like he was reading my thoughts.

He held on tighter to my tighter and opened the door for me to walk inside. I could instantly smell some really good cooking.

“Told you,” He said before winking at me.

We walked into the kitchen and I immediately got a few pairs of eyes staring at me.

“Hi, mum,” Luke said before letting go of my hand and walking up to his mum and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

“This is, Penelope,” Luke said as he smiled at me.

I waved awkwardly and gave his mum a smile.

“Hi, Penelope! I’m Gina, Luke’s mum,” She said before embracing me in a warm hug.

“Nice to meet you, Gina,” I said as she released me from her hug.

“Would you like some spaghetti?” She asked me.

“Later, mum,” Luke said before I could answer.

He held my hand again and walked into the living room, where Jai was watching the T.V.

“Pen!” He said happily. “Luke,” He said normally.

I laughed and went to go sit next to Luke.

We continued watching T.V but I wasn’t really paying attention and fell fake asleep on Luke’s shoulder. I felt him readjust himself so that he was on his back and so that I was literally sleeping on top of him with my face on his strong chest.

I could feel him tense up underneath me as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“You really love her, huh?” I heard Jai say on the other side of the living room.

“More than she will ever know,” Luke sighed as he started playing with my hair.

“Tell her then,”

“I can’t. It’s too soon,”

“Nothing’s to soon, Luke,” I heard Jai say as he got up and walked away.

Luke then sighed again and continued playing with my hair.

Does that mean that Luke loves me?

Everything was just going too soon.

He was right, I wasn’t ready for that.

My dad was going to kill me if he found out that someone loved me.

A/N: LETS TALK ABOUT SEX BABAYYY!!!

I am lieterally the happiest person right now because i got 100 reads! :DDDDD

Thank you all so much for voting, commenting and reading.

Please keep voting, commenting and reading!

Today's chapter was kinda long, right?

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed :))

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox