Chapter 4

I am in my bathroom (technically me and my brothers because it's in the middle of our two rooms) putting on makeup when I hear loud music coming from outside. I walk out of the bathroom and look outside my window, I saw nothing that the noise could be coming from beside the house next door. It sounded obviously like a band and they weren't that bad either. Actually they sounded amazing, this made me wonder even more about about that guy I saw yesterday standing outside the house.

I went back to the bathroom and finished getting my face ready. Once I was done, I went into my room and put on some black high waisted shorts that were torn at the bottom with my distressed gray crop top.

I texted Ashton to let him know that I was ready whenever

He texted back shortly and asked:
Awesome! So I can come come pick you up if you want. Where do you live?

I thought about telling him I could drive but I felt since he already offered I will ride with him.

I told him my address and he texted back immediately:
Wait. Are you serious?

Confused, I text back:
Yes... Why?

Ashton replies saying:
No reason see you in a few! ;)

Well that was weird...

I didn't know exactly how far away Ashton was so I went ahead and grabbed my phone and was walking down the stairs when I hear my doorbell ring. There is no way...

I walk over to the door and open it to a beautiful curly haired boy smiling ear to ear.

"Ashton? How did you -" I ask before getting cut off by Ashton.

"You live right next door to Luke! What a small world, am i right?"

I laugh nervously, "yeah, your right"

We kind of stare at each other for an awkward second before I invite him in 

"Sorry, you can come in. I will be just a second, I have to tell my mom I am leaving"

He nods and walks in and I follow,
shutting the door behind us.

He stands in the living room as I go into my moms room.

"Hey, good news! Um Ashton is here and Luke lives right next door!" I say knowing that will make her feel better about me going and hanging out with four boys.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know. Have your phone with you and have fun!!" She says with a smile.

I walk out to the living room and go up to Ashton.

He smiles at me and I take the time to admire how cute he is, "ready? All we have to do is walk over."

I nod and smile and we walk out the door.

Ashton has his hands in his pockets as we walk along my driveway.

"So how are you really feeling about school and stuff?" He asks, tilting his head toward me.

"I am pretty nervous, I hate going to new schools. Although I feel like I should be used to it."

"You have moved school a lot?"

"Yeah, for my moms jobs and other reasons. But never this far, usually just to a different city." I think about how many different times I have switched schools.

Ashton nods and smiles at me, "well I hope you will be here for a while"

"Me too" I blush.

We have already ended up at, I'm guessing, Luke's house. I was a little shocked that he actually did live right next to me.