Chapter 1

Hi my name is Diamond I am 17 light skinned and yes I am a nerd I make all A's and have no friends becuz everybody thinks I'm a loser and picks on me.

There are three days of summer left and I wanted my last year of high school to be special. I asked my mom could we go shopping and she said said yeah.

While out I decided to change my whole wardrobe.When we were done shopping we had a car loaded with bags.

After we were done we at pizza from the food court.

While at home I took a shower and watched movies for the rest of the day until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up I took all the bags out the car and put my clothes and shoes in my closet.

I went and took a shower and washed my curly hair. I brushed my teeth ,lotioned my body , put on deodorant and walked to my walk in closet and put on some black leggings with a shirt that said 'WIFEY' on it in gold letters.

Walking downstairs I can smell my mom cooking bacon and pancakes I grabbed a plate and some food and enjoy breakfast with my mama

I admired my mom so much she is 34 she had me at 17 and still finish high school and college. Now my mom is a single mother of 1 and is a doctor.

As for my dad he left my mom wen she told him she was pregnant. So I don't know my dad and would like to keep it that way.

As my mom was walking out for work I watched Empire.