Chapter 2

Its Monday morning just finished my morning routine I pulled out some high waisted ripped jeans and a spongebob cropped top and yellow converse.I put on some eyeliner and mascra. When I got downstairs my mom was already gone so I got in my 2015 black Benz and drove to skool.

When I got out my car it was a group of boys staring at me.

As I pulled out my schulendule from my MK purse a girl bumped into Mr and immediately apologized.

Its okay don't trip on it, I told her

My name is Lily.

Mine is Diamond

Are u new here

No I been going to this skool since 9th grade

Ohkay ig I'll see u around

I went one way and she went the other. My first class was math. When I walked in all eyes were on me. I walked in and sat at the back in the corner.

Throughout the day ppl were talking to me and asking me were I new to the school. Some were shocked from my transformation and apologize for hiw they used to treat me. Aloy really didn't change about me just my clothed and I wore a little makeup I have always had curves. But ppl surrounded me everywhere I sat.

At lunch I saw Lily and sat by her and her friends. They were cool for the most part but one if the girls just kept staring at me but I didn't pay any attention to her foolishness.

When I got home no one was there do I showered up ate leftovers watched chowder and went to sleep