Chapter 4

I got in my car and grabbed me some Whataburger went home ate and did my hygiene thing and put on a white and black cropped top with pink shorts with pink converse and cat eye. I straighten my hair and curled my bangs. When I was done it was 7:58. As I was looking in the mirror the doorbell was ringing like crazy. I ran down stairs open the door.

The hell u ring my doorbell like that for !!

Lily was killing herself laughing
You ready?

Yeah

We walked to this white Lexus. When I opened the door nothing but smokr and Chad's perfect smile hit my face.

We was jamming Dej Loaf all the way there.

When we got there it was cars everywhere we found a parking spot got out and walked into a house. The house had loud music and ppl everywhere. When we walked in all eyes were on us. A guy came behind Lily and grab her by her waist and took her to the dance floor. I had to admit Lily could dance she was grinding and twerking all on him.

Chad took my hand and took me to the kitchen.

You want something to drink.

Umm no thanks

He chuckled

We talked all night

When we got ready to leave Lily was so drunk. Chad was so pissed to see her like that.

First we went to chad and Lily's parents house to drop Lily off I helped Chad put Lily into her bed. Once we was done we went back to the car.

I'm sorry you had to see my sister like dat.

Its okay

It was silence most of the ride. But once we pulled up in my drive way he looked at me.

What are u doing tomorrow
Nothing
U wanna go on a date with me
Yeah ig
Aight imma pick u up at 3 okay

I walked inside the house soo happy.

I went to my room took a shower and put on my PJs. I got snuggled