Chapter 11

I got in my car and text chad

Text convo

Diamond: you need ride home
Chad: yeah and can my friend ride with us
Diamond : yeah ig

Chad came to my door this ugly chicken who had on these shorts that were so short and tight. Than she had on lord knows how to describe her shirt or was it a bra idk but he got in the back seat with her and I was in the front driving. Next thing you know I look in the back seat and she giving him head. I stomped on the brake so fast.
Diamond:,y'all go have to get out my car with all that y'all got me oh so fucked up if y'all think y'all finna disrespect me like that.
Chad: come on diamond quit playing and drive.
Diamond:Ain't nothing wrong with y'all legs y'all can walk the rest of way
He told the lil chicken head to stay right there he got out threw me out my car and drove away throwing my stuff out the window. I was beyond pissed I picked up my back pack and grab my phone I felt something cut my hand. I hurried and pulled my hand out to see blood all on it. Looking in my bag I see glass and a cracked up phone. My phone was messed up I couldn't even touch it without getting cut again. So I just dumped all my stuff out glass went every where. Putting my stuff back inside my bag I started walking home.

Guys I feel like nobody is reading my book show me dat u guys r there plz vote comment share thank u guys so much