Chapter 10

Monday Morning

I woke up took a shower brushed my teeth put on deordant and lotioned my body I went in my closet and found some nice fitting black sweat pants and a blue plain shirt and some colorful mitch match socks and my black Nike slippers. I put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up.

I walked downstairs to see my parents eating.... I was hurt not only did they not make me breakfast but my mom talked down on my dad then she wants to take him back like that.
Mom: sorry diamond we didn't have enough breakfast for u
I looked at her like she was crazy how in the hell u not go have enough food for yo child. I rolled my eyes at them and then grabbed my keys and phone and drive to Chad house. He open the door before I could knock.
Chad: I was jus finna come get u
Diamond: no need for that I'm hungry
I said walking passed him and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and begin to eat.
Chad: well make yourself at home
Diamond: I told u I was hungry
Chad: so what brings u by
Diamond: my stupid mama
Chad: wym
I told him everything that happen.

I finished my ceral and we got in my car and drove to school.

As we were on our way to school I noticed I haven't heard from lily in a while so I text her. She never text me back so I just left it alone.

We got to school and went our separate ways. The day was boring and I was all by myself since lily wasn't there and Chad was with his homeboys and hoes so I didn't even bother chill in with him.

DRAMA DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER