Chapter 17

2 years later

Heyy y'all its been a long time ik but I been sooo busy with the boy and the trap yes I work at the trap. It makes me fast and good money. I still talk to lilly if you wanted to know she had a lil boy who is 1 now n bad and Chad still being a player. I found out that my daddy was pimping out my mama out so I just packed my clothes and left. After that I lived with Jermain for about 4 months then I had enough money to get my own place its small for now cuz ain't no need for a big house its jus me and no I'm not dating I don't trust niggas at all the only niggas I trust are Jermain Dee Aiden and Jayceon. I'm 19 and I'm ballin got my own house car and job so I ain't trippin. And I even for my own street name its Shine .

Its Friday morning and I have to go to the trap to make sure thangs is OK with my money . So I jus woke up I took a shower and put on the outfit in the media ik I was lookin real cute. I got into my pink Range Rover and drove to the trap.

I walk in the trap and see the workers working and so I walked to the back to see if everything right and I see everything good so I got to my office ( yass yo girl got her own office) and count my money when I hear a knock at the door.

Shine (diamond) : come in
And in walks in a rough looking women with a new born baby in her arms.
Shine: can I help you
?????: its me diamond
Shine: momma??
Momma: yea it's me
Shine: sit down who is the lil baby
Momma: your little sister
Shine: she so beautiful
Momma: I need for to keep her please do this for me I jus had her a week ago and you father is already trying to touch her just please take care of her. I have to go now.

She kissed her on her forehead and handed her to me and walked out I looked at the baby and she looked just like me. I wish I could help my mama but if she wanted help she would have asked but I'm glad she asked for help with the baby. On her blanket it had the name Emerald on it I'm guessing that's her name. I called Dee cause he good with kids and will know what to do with her.

Phone convo
Diamond: I yo help
Dee: aight omw
Phone call ended

In about 10 mins Dee bussin in my office

Dee: what happen
Shine: my mama dropped off my baby sista cuz she need help with her wat I do.
By the time I was done with my sentence Dee killing himself laughing at me.
Dee: buy her clothes pampers food crib stroller bottles toys carseat (told y'all this nigga knew what to do)
Diamond: well come with me plz idk how to do all that.

We got into my car but Dee sat in the back with Emerald in his arms cuz he said I wasn't holding her right .

We got to the mall and we bought her a whole bunch of stuff everything that she needed. We ate ate the food court and Dee taught me how to put her bottles together and burp her. I'm tell y'all all I know how to do with a baby is play and change some diapers. After all that we went home and I call the people who decorated my house to do emerald room tomorrow since its already late. So I have her a bath then feed her another bottle then later her down in the bed with me then we wen to sleep.