The Gang

The guys were planning. I was only half listening. Most of the time I was sitting playing flappy bird on my phone. I got really frustrated and threw my phone hitting one of the guys in the head.

Everyone stared at me.

"Flappy bird." I sighed. They all rolled their eyes or groaned. Cole just chuckled.

I awkwardly got up.

"What are you doing?" Cole demanded. I glared.

"A, don't use that tone with me. And B, I'm getting my phone." I said angerly pointing to my now, probably cracked phone.

"No. Sit down." Cole said grabbing my arm and yanking me down.

"That is no way to treat a lady." I said crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at him.

"Does it look like I care about how to treat a lady?" He said glaring back. I stood up and got inches away from his face.

"Now you listen, and you listen good Cole Johnson. We are going to be married. Whether you like it or not. And you are going to treat me with respect or I promise you Cole Johnson. Your life will be a living hell. Trust me. Now you are going to let me get my phone and shut your damn mouth." I stood up straight and looked at him. He cleared his throat and muttered.

"Go get your, uh um phone." I smiled and picked up my phone. I sighed, yep there sure as hell was a crack.

Two  hours Later 

Finally we were out of there. That was so boring.

"Cole that was super boring." I moaned.

"Ya I guess its not really for girls like you." He said. 

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked angerly.

"Oh well just that-Never mind its not important." He said.

"Maybe if you guys listened to my ideas-" I was cut off.

"Wait you had ideas?" He asked. 

"Unbelievable."  I moaned.

"What I just-ya know what? Never mind. Lets just go eat dinner." He said.

"Ok fine." I said.

"Good." he said. We pulled into a Chinese restaurant.

"We need to talk." Cole said.

"Well then talk." I said. This can't be good.

"I know as soon as we get married we will have to start a family." He said. Oh this again. I thought.

"Cole I really don't wanna-" I was again cut off.

" Have this conversation I know. I don't either but we cant keep putting things off Cam. This is serious. One we start a family. People will be after him or her, and you. Its whats going to happen. We can't stop it. But we need a plan to protect it." Cole said.

"I know Cole just-" I was again cut off. I will seriously cut him.

"Shh, one second. Crap! We need to get out of here!" Cole grabbed my hand and threw a twenty on the table as we jumped into his car. He sped off at maybe 100 mph. I think im about to kill him.

"Cole!" I screamed. "If you go any faster I will personally stab you multiple times!" I yelled. He slightly flinched but thankfully didn't speed up. Because he knew I wasn't kidding. We pulled into a long dark dirt road. Where the hell are we?

Cole pulled up to a small falling apart wood cabin. I wasn't staying here right?

"Where going to have to stay here for a little while." Cole said. Good god.

"Don't worry it looks way better on the inside, this is just a mask." He said. He better be serious. Or I will personally go up to him and- Oh dear lord he was NOT kidding. Hes a lucky man Cole Johnson.

I sat on the couch with multiple used tissues around me. Me and Cole watched  movie. I got to pick. HeHe. I chose the Notebook. Yes I am evil.

"W-why did it end like that?" Cole asked.

"Because it did." I answered."Now lets get to bed its late."

"How am I supposed to sleep when I just watched something like that?" He asked slowly walking to bed.

"I don't know. I'm not a wimp." I answered simply.

"I'm not a-I'm going to bed. Good. Night." He glared.

"Good night Wimp." I called.

"Im not a! God you kill me!" He yelled from the bedroom.

"Just doing my job!" I called back. Sipping a cup of tea I made.

"But your the fiance!" He yelled.

"Exactly my point!" I yelled back. I could hear him grumble from his room.

Not long after I decided to go to bed. I climbed in next to Cole. As I was falling asleep I heard a noise in the hallway.

"Cole" I hissed. "Cole."

All of the sudden a black figure stood in the doorway. 

I heard a  scream. And Cole jolting out of bed. 

The scream got louder; and it took me a second to realize it was mine.

But I wasn't the only one screaming.

CLIFF HANGER

To answer any questions. Yes I am evil.

I'm writing another book. I haven't published it yet but I hope to soon. If I finish the first chapter. 

Of course I will be continuing this story, unless for some reason you don't want me to. I have a really bad cold today so the chapter isn't super great. Maybe my writing skills will be better once my head ache is gone.

AND ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

IS THERE STILL A DESCRIPTION ON MY BOOK BECAUSE WATTPAD IS NOT SHOWING IT AND I AM GETTING WORRIED. I really dont want to write another description. Yes I am that lazy.

ANYWAY

Love you guys. Have a great day or night!

Luv ya lots

Alysa

Oh btw im really sad cause school starts next week and I dont want it to. 

I was thinking of doing a question per chapter and yall can answer it.

So Chapter Question.

"When do you guys think Cam and Cole should  start a family?"