Liquor

Based off my hubby Chris Brown's song.
*
You and Justin were in the club. You guys had been clubbing all night and let's just say Justin took a little too much to the head.

"There's something in this liquor." He spoke in your ear, while grinding against you aggressively with a glass of who knows what in his hand.

"The air is getting thicker, I can't help but to stare at you. What did you do? Cause girl, I want you." He kissed your earlobe, trailing down your neck before nibbling on it.

This side of Justin was never one that he showed to you. In all honestly you thought you guys were just friends with no emotional connections, but you know what they say a drunk mind speaks a sober tongue.

You guys arrived to his home and hurriedly made your way to his bedroom. He was staring at your figure admiring your body in your tight fitting Moschino dress.

"I just want to see you strip right now, baby let me help you work it out." He began to undress you starting with your dress with the rest of your clothes. He picked you up and tossed you onto the bed making you giggle at his eagerness to get it bumpin.

"Girl you look so I good I just want to get right to it." He exhaled letting the strong scent of alcohol radiate. You watched as he trailed his warm tongue down your body towards your sex, causing you to shiver. He smirked at how wet you were, before spreading your lips with two fingers allowing your clit to pop out. He took your pearl into his mouth flicking and swirling his tongue in swift motions making you grasps the sheets and cry out his name.

After you orgasmed he pulled away and brought his face close to yours.

"I could beat it up like a real nigga should, baby when we do it."

You arched your back and moaned in complete ecstasy as he slid himself into you. He stroked slowly allowing himself to go all the way in and all the way out hitting your spot. His grunts became louder and his thrusts became sloppier as he was close to his peak.

"All I want to do is drink and fuck, drink drink and fuuuuck."

*
[Author's Corner]
😛wazzzpoppin