Chapter two-Hey Cutie

/#*(Danny's POV)*#/

"Hey cutie!" Clark bounced up to me. Her hair in a high ponytail, she was followed by Karrie. Both were so beautiful, Clark was tall thin, with long brown hair. She had hazel eyes that I could stare into forever, I wanted to hold her close, but I couldn't, I had no chance with her. Ever.

And then there was Karrie, shorter, blonde hair, green eyes, she was sweet. Her voice like... like... like... I have no idea. 

"C'mon, don't just stand there silly." Clark took my hand in hers. I hid my wide grin. She pulled me towards the hangout room with its broken fose ball table, and booths like some old fast food restaraunt. I saw Nate sitting across the room giving Jemma a good-bye hug and kiss. She was leaving for two weeks in florida. They kissed.

"HEY! YOU TWO WHORES!" They looked over at me, "YEHA YOU, get a room. Bye Jemma, don't have to much fun in florida!" I winked at them. Nate flipped me off, and Jemma waved.

The Kik wasmostly empty today, in fact, Karrie, Clark, Nate and I were the only people I really knew. Jemma had left, and now Nate made his way towards me, but when I thought he was coming to talk to me he went right past, and sat with Maggie. How come I hadn't seen her before? What was Hammy doing? Why did she look so sad? why wa-

"DANNNNN!!!" My heart felt light, as I turned to see Clark, waiting for me to take my place next to her on the couch. I laughed and walked twards her.