Chapter Eleven-Home Coming

(Danny's POV)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So.. Um Karrie I was wondering if you wanted to go to Home Coming, you know as friends?" I leaned up agests the locker next to hers. She was fixing her hair in her little mirrior. She looked over and smiled up at me.

"Or we could go as not friends?" She winked at me and played with the strings of my sweat shirt.

"Sure! S-Sounds great!" She stood on her tip toes and kissed me on the cheek.

"I kinda think you cute."

"You too." AHG! Stupid! Stupid!

She leaned in again and before I knew what was happenning we were full on french-kissing in the hall. It was study hall for me, and we were alone.

"I have to go." She said pulling away, then retruning to my lips.

"Are we a thing now?" I asked as she walked away. "I mean do you want to be? I mean.. Um.. Do you wanna go out with me?"

"We'll see at Home Coming." With that she walked away without a backwards glance. Home Coming. God. That was tomorrow night. Holy. Shit. I had a date to Home Coming. And my date is Karrie. 

++++

 After the big football game I walked up to Karrie's house and rang the doorbell. My tux chaifed in all the wrong places.

"Hey. You look great!" I said as she opened the door. She was wearing a mid thigh hight bright red dress, her hair up in a bun with perfect little curls falling down around by her ears. "C'mon, Clarks already in the car."

I said taking her hand, and leading her to my, yup, old VW car.

"Well hello sunning!" Said Clark, looking shocked that Karrie looked so beautiful (I know I wasn't, she always looked beautiful to me). Clark had some scared looking kid as her date. He moved to the window as Clark moved to the middle to sit by Karrie. Why ere they all in the back?

As I drove the girls chatted about their dresses, and their hair. They both sat in the back so it was easy to steal glances at them. I smiled at my friends. My only friends. The smile left my face as I pulled up to the school and saw Maggie and Malcom hand in hand walking through the parking lot followed by Nate, Jemma, Jamie and Trav. The laughed and walked across the parking lot carefree. Malcom and Maggie stopped. I watched them and parked the car at the same time. They waited for the others to pass them before they kissed. Her dress was beautiful. Knee high black with purple and black lace for straps, a purple band just above the bottom of her ribcage.

I tore my eyes away and got out of the car, running around the side to open Karrie's door.

"M'lady." I said bowing jokingly. 

She laughed and we linked arms and skipped into the school. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OOOOO Is Danny jelous?????

Maybe...

Big drama comming up guiesssss

l

V     seee that arrow? ya its telling you to do some of the review stuff down there