Chapter Six-Home Coming Sucks

(Nate's POV)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At lunch Jemma told me about her trip, and Maggie told me about the play in class.

"He called me beautiful Nate. He actually talked to me. He called me Magg Pie again. WE HAD A KISS! It sucked... But we did.  What the hell did you tell him?" She said, a grin spreading across her face. She tried to hide her joy, and failed. I was suprised to see her in the lunch room for the first time in months. I'd asked Jamie where she'dbeen at luch and he told me that she'd been sitting in the liabrary with Jamie, Trav, and Malcom while they ate. Now that she wasn't in the liabrary the to, sat at our lunch table.

"Haven't said anythinng yet." I said, Showing that I was just as suprised as she was that he started talking to her again.

"HOOOOOME COOMING!"

"Oh hell no." Jamie said, face palming

"Please no." Trav exclaimed tossing his head back.

"Fuck this, be back when she's gone Maggs." Malcom said, giving her a wave a smile and a wink, as he got up from the table, followed by Trav and Jamie.

Maggie held her breath as Clark and Karrie bounced over dressed in brown and orange, our school colors, and small brown bears painted on their faces.

"You guys planning on coming to the Harvest Dance?" Karrie asked, her voice sounded like a cat being impaled on nails to me.

"Yes." Jemma said rolling her eyes

"Not that Maggie could get a date" Clark said. I could kill her right now. Thay both laughed then their faces went striaght again.

"Bitch!" Jemma yelled as she begain to stand, fist clenched and arm pulled back.

"Jemma. Please, its fine, its not likley that I would get a date anyway."

1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3mississippi. She held her breath.

Just like it didn't happen Maggie got up, smiled, and left.