Chapter 3:Secret Exposed

Me:Here's chapter 3 enjoy
(^_^)

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Keylan sighs as he looks at chooki,guren,Toxsa and ceylan talk*(Keylan:How do I tell them that I'm a Tenkai knight?) *he sighs and takes out his core brick and stares at it than he starts to get a vision*

*The Vision*

Viltron:I'll never let you win Villius,There is no way I'll let you rule Quarton *dashes at him and me and villius clash our weapons together* *the vision ends*

*Ceylan comes up to me and puts his hands on my shoulder I snap out of it and clench my hand shut so he won't see my core brick*
Ceylan:Keylan are you alright,you seem to be super lost in thought?

Keylan:heh heh yeah I'm fine just thinking. *As I put up a fake smile*
Ceylan:Well OK me and the guys are about to head to the diner,you coming with us?

*Nods my head*Keylan:Y-yeah *I say nervously*

*we all walk to the diner,when we walk in we all sit in our usual spots*

*later after were finish eating me and ceylan head off home ,once we arrive home Ceylan closes and locks the door behind us*

Ceylan's P.O.V

*Me and Keylan walk into our home and I locks the door behind us*Ceylan:Ok now Keylan tell me wha-

*Keylan already is upstairs in his room,Ceylan rubs his head*Ceylan:Man, has he been acting weird lately, I didn't even get to finish my sentence *I soon walk upstairs and sees keylan in his pajamas and getting ready for bed*

Ceylan:Well good night little brother.

Keylan:OK good night.

*The Next Day *

Keylan's P.O.V

*as I sleep the sun beams through my window and I wake up and starts getting for school than I walk into the bathroom and starts to brush my teeth after I'm done I walk into Ceylan's room to wake him*

Keylan:Brother wake up! *than I see his core brick on his desk and I look at it but before I can get a glimpse at it ceylan grabs his core brick*

Ceylan:Good morning Keylan *He than pushes me out his room and gets ready*

(Keylan:Weird much)*I than walk grab my backpack and walks out the door and runs to school*

-later that day- (sorry if it seems like I'm doing to many time skips)

*as I wait outside the school my core brick starts to glow I pull it out my pocket and looks at it than I start to run to Mr.White's shop when I arrive Ceylan,Guren,Chooki and Toxsa are in the diner window I hide my face and sees they are arguing when I walk in the shop it seems Chooki spots me and I quickly run to the back and activate the portal and I get teleported to quarton*

Chooki, Toxsa,Guren and Ceylan's P.O.V

Chooki:Guys stop arguing some guy with blue hair just walked into the shop.

Toxsa:So that must be that new Tenkai knight

Guren:well who ever it is they must be headed to quarton.

Ceylan:Right, Than let's go kick some bot!

*The four run out the diner and into Mr.White's shop and run to the back once they walk in they activate the portal and go to quarton*

Keylan/Viltron's P.O.V

*Once I arrive on quarton I see a multi colored robot*
Beag:Glorious,Men we stand upon the legendary hero Viltron
Viltron/Keylan:Uh hey Who are you
Beag:Well I'm the leader of the corekai Beag,And we have located a dragon cube *He looks around*But where are the other tenkai knights?
Bravenwolf:Right here beag*The knights stand behind me*
Beag:Well ok now we can start our mission to get the dragon cube!

*We all stand on top of a mountain then tributon accidentally knocks down a rock and alerts the corrupted*
Viltron:Well being stealthy has been compromised
Tributon:Why you!
Viltron:whatever *I jump off the mountain and starts attacking than gets hit by slyger and gets knocked back*
Slyger:Well a new tenkai knight to destroy!
Viltron:Well it won't be that easy *I run at him and attack him with my sword than shoots him with my tenkai arrow than lydendor and helps me defeat slyger and me and lydendor helps bravenwolf ,tributon and valorn beat granox*
Bravenwolf:Your outnumbered Granox
Lydendor:You can't fight back now!
Granox:Retreat! *The corrupted,granox and slyger run away*
Tributon and Viltron:Yeah we got the dragon cube!
Computer:Tenkai energy level low recharging mode activate *The four get teleported back to earth than soon after Viltron was too*

*Back on Earth*

*Keylan looks around*Keylan:Home sweet home *I walk up to the front and sees Ceylan,Guren,Chooki and Toxsa*
Toxsa: Well this is our secret player
Guren:Wait is that!
Ceylan:Keylan!
Chooki:Well this is a game changer
Keylan:Uhh hey guys
Ceylan:Your Viltron!
Keylan:Yeah *Pulls out my turquoise core brick*I'm Viltron your new tenkai knight

~~~~~~~~~~
Me:Phew! I hope you enjoyed this chapter (here's your chapter next chapter will be up soon) cliffhanger lol