Chapter 5:The Search For The Black Dragon Key

me:sorry for the wait here's chapter 5 (BTW this takes place a few days after the white key was found also when everyone has tenkai titan mode P.S if you want a part when they found the white key I'll consider making one)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-In Mister White's shop-

Keylan's P.O.V

*I sat in the seat spinning around*
Keylan:Soooo we need to find this so called black dragon key,The first time we found a key the entire plan failed miserably.

Guren:Your right,but we do need to find the key before Gen does.
Chooki:I agree with Guren if we don't get that key,Villius would probably destroy Quarton.

Toxsa:Well Than let's do this! *we all walk out mister whites shop than see a pink haired girl laying against the wall*
Keylan: who is this?
Ceylan:This is Beni *than we see a pink core brick and Toxsa quickly grabs it*
Toxsa:Wait..she is Venetta!

*in Mister White's shop*

Beni: *she finally wakes up*Huh where am I?
*Chooki shows her the Core Brick*
Chooki:So your venetta huh?

Beni:Yeah I am but I'm not with the corrupted anymore.Once I found out their plans I left and that's why dromus was attacking me.
Keylan:I don't think I can trust her.
Ceylan:I agree with my brother what if she is just tricking us.

Beni:I don't care if you don't believe me.but we need to find the black dragon key before someone else does.

-Later that day-

Ceylan and Keylan:Were in position.
Guren:I'm in position
Chooki: I'm in position
Toxsa:I'm in position and I found a cat.
Beni: Forget the cat Toxsa,Alright now hold up your Core bricks and it should pin point the location of the black key.

*The 5 hold up their core brick*
Toxsa:I think the cat is getting angry.
Beni: I said forget the cat.
*Then beams come out the bricks and then ratios of the beams form the sky*

Beni:Its Working!
Keylan:Whoa!
*than the beams form into the center*
Beni:Wait its at the Benim Tower!
Guren: Buts thats where my dad works

Keylan:Come on we need to go and fast!

-At benim Tower-
Guren: Alright were here *He points his core brick up*so we need to go up *we all walk in and enter the elevator*

-The elevator goes up a ton of floors than stops-

Chooki:Uh oh the elevator stopped *than we look out the window and sees all the other light sources go out*

Keylan:Its a power outage.
Guren: Don't worry Benim tower has a backup generator *The lights in the elevator come on and starts going up again*

*We get out the Elevator and look around and than both me and guren point up our core bricks up*

Keylan:we need to keep going up.
*We than reach the roof*
Beni: Now you need to use your core bricks and break the seal
*We set our core bricks on the block and a white flare forms*

-In some weird place-

Tributon:I think that's the seal so I think we need to break it somehow.
Viltron and Bravenwolf:Let's try attacking it!
*We all attack it in synchronization and it breaks*
Keylan/Viltron:IT WORKED!
Ceylan/Tributon:Oh yeah!
*Than the black key appears*

Gen and Beni:We'll be taking the key now
Gen: Thanks for doing all the work *I quickly grab the key and runs and Gen runs after me*
*He pushes me and takes the key than I lose my balance and fall off the edge*
Keylan:AHHHH!

*Ceylan quickly runs after me and reaches his hand out to me and misses my hand and I fall*

Ceylan:NOOOOO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:That's it for chapter 5 (wow that cliff hanger) well I'll see you all in chapter 6 hope you enjoyed .