Epilogue

Finally the final chapter is here. What will happen now, that Villius is destroyed.

Narrator

"You have done it Tenkai Knights. You have destroyed Villius". A Mysterious voice says.

But now what will happen in the world of Benim City? Is it truly the end, or is it just the beginning?

A gleam of light fills the sky as the 6 heroes of Quarton appear back on earth, with bruises and such from the extreme battle that has just occurred.

"We actually did it." The blond haired athlete, Chooki says with exhaust in his voice.

"Finally, we're back on earth. It felt like we were gone for days." Keylan says with one of his arms on his head.

"I can't believe it..we beat him. Geez the battle was hard." Guren finally speaks.

"Oh yeah!!" As the green haired boy jumped up punching his fist at the air. "WE BEAT VILLIUS!"

"How can you have so much energy Toxsa? That was exhausting."

"Because nothing stops the great Valorn!" Toxsa exclaims with pure excitement.

"Or maybe..we did all the work." Keylan mumbles mockingly under his breath before uncovering his crystal blue eyes.

"I heard that," Toxsa says with a glare locked on Keylan, who eventually sends a glare back.

Made it almost look like two strikes of lightning came out out their piercing eyes.

"Geez why must you two be so competitive?" Chooki says while shrugging his shoulders.

"OH CLAM IT SPORTY!" The two yell at Chooki, causing him to jump from the sudden outburst.

"Heh, I might have to agree with Chooki on this one." Guren states as he scratches his head with pure nervousness.

"I recommend staying out of this Guren, else you're gonna dragged into it too." Ceylan speaks.

"Yeah better listen to your boyfriend Guren." Keylan teases with a smirk printed all over his face. (And if you're wondering Gen isn't with them)

They both blush and the three of us laugh at the two.

Every thing was back to the way it was before any of this happened.

Keylan

Memories started to flash through my mind. Basically to when this all began.

Flashback

"Your usually more happy to see me" Ceylan says.

"Is it that obvious?" I questioned.

He nods with a smile. "Yeah it is."

Then an ominous blue rectangular shaped object glows in Ceylan's Pocket. "What's that?" I say while pointing towards his pocket.

This was before it all began, before I became a Tenkai Knight.

Even remember when I first became Viltron. Wow...it was an awesome experience. Even got to meet Mr.White.

Another Flashback

"Ugh where am I?" I say shaking my head. Opening my eyes I notice I'm in some type of suit.

"Hello Keylan or Viltron." Who is that?

"Wait huh?" After a bit, I noticed it was the computer.

"I will tell you where you are and why." After a while of explaining about core bricks and Quarton I understand my purpose of being here.

When I found out..I was a hero for this planet, the planet Quarton.

The final flashback

I waited outside just waiting like usual. Nothing else really to do right? Once my corebrick glowed I raced off towards Mr.White's shop.

Seeing the four in the window, I put my blue hood on my head and sneak into the shop. They noticed me, so I zoomed past Mr.White with a quick "Hello" and kept on.

I hid behind my own shadow just so they wouldn't know it was me.It's almost like hiding your personal life from everyone.

But now it's all in the past..I need to keep my head in the present, that's all. Not like Villius would come back. Right?

But that's probably just me being paranoid.

We all hung out, it feels great to be on earth, to enjoy the true happiness of it all. The atmosphere, was beautiful. Could never get enough of this.

It feels nice to be with the fellow members..of a team. So to my surprise if we did have another one of those epic journeys.

I'd be glad to be apart of it.

So this is the end of "The Story of Keylan" their might be a sequel. But right now that's not the point. This story is hear by completed I hope you liked the story. Even though this is over, be sure to check out my other ones.