Chapter 4:The Legendary Tenkai Titan Mode

Me:Here's Chapter 4 So enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keylan's P.O.V

*wakes up in bed coughing*
Keylan:Huh am I sick?
*Ceylan walks into my room*Ceylan:You ok dude?
Keylan:I think I'm sick*starts coughing uncontrollably*ok that confirms that.

*He sighs*Ceylan:That means you can't go to quarton with us.
Keylan:your right. *I lay there than our core bricks glow*

Keylan:Its okay just go I'll be fine.
Ceylan:Ok *He runs downstairs than out the door*
Keylan:Good luck

Ceylan's P.O.V

*I race to Mr.White's shop than I slam the door open and sees the guys waiting for me*

Guren and Mr.white:Where's Keylan?
Ceylan:He's feeling sick so he couldn't come
Chooki:Alright than let's go
*they all run to the back and insert their core bricks into the panel and gets teleported to quarton*

*On Quarton*
Bravenwolf:Hey Beag!
Beag:Tenkai Knights your here! *he looks around*but where is viltron?
Tributon:He couldn't make it,so we need to continue without him
Beag:alright fellow knights
Bravenwolf:So what's the mission Beag?

Beag:We have found another dragon cube but one problem, "Villius"is here.
Lydendor:Villius!?
Valorn:Like Villius the leader of the corrupted?
Beag:Indeed

Bravenwolf:Than let the mission begin
Beag:shouldn't we wait viltron?
Tributon:I said he couldn't make it beag
Beag:Well then like bravenwolf said let the mission begin
Bravenwolf:ok let's go kick some bot! *they all jump off the mountain and starts their attack on the corrupted than granox and slyger come*

Granox:Well look who decided to come back *laughs*
Lydendor:Well you won't be talking when we turn you into scrap metal
Granox:w-wait that's not funny
Villuis:Just shut it and attack!

*The knights look up to see the one and only villuis*

Bravenwolf:Villuis!
Tributon:We'll handle granox and slyger just go ahead and attack villius
Bravenwolf:Alright! *He dashes past the corrupted, granox and slyger and appears in front of villius and gets knocked back by him*

Villius:So we meet again Bravenwolf
*They both start attacking each other than villius hits bravenwolf with a beam that disables his systems*

Bravenwolf:I c-can't move
Villius: *evil laughter*hahahahaha
Tributon:BRAVENWOLF! *I try to run to the front but gets blocked off by granox and some corrupted*
Granox:Your not going anywhere!

*back on earth*

Keylan's P.O.V

*I look over at my desk and sees my core brick still glowing*
Keylan:You'd think they would be done *takes a sip of medicine and sighs*I can't just sit back and do nothing *I grab my jacket blue and black jacket and my core brick than I run out the house*
Keylan:Don't worry guys I'm coming!

*I run into Mr.White's shop*
Mr.White:I thought you were sick
Keylan:Right now that doesn't matter, I need to help my friends and my brother! *I run to the back of the shop and puts my core brick in the panel*

Keylan:Viltron Core Engage! *I get teleported to quarton*

-On Quarton-

*I look around and see beag*
Viltron:Beag! What's happening
Beag:The Legendary Viltron! Good you have made it!

Beag: We need your help the leader of the corrupted Villius has come and has bravenwolf captured *he points over to where they are I nod and race off to battle as I jump off the mountain I shoot the corrupted with my tenkai bow than once I land I cut them in half with my tenkai sword than I race up to the front*

*Once I make it I am confronted by slyger*
Slyger:Look who finally decided to show up!
Viltron:Shut up and get out my way buckethead! *I run at him with my sword and starts slicing him than shoot him with my tenkai bow and he gets blasted to pieces than I jump past the rest of the corrupted and up to the front where villius stands*

Viltron:Villius!
Villius:Hmm well look who's here bravenwolf
Bravenwolf: Wait huh, Viltron don't try to fight him he's to strong just run awa-
Viltron:No! *I say as I cut him off looking serious

Viltron: I'm not running away! Not when my friends need me most! *A turquoise light forms*
A.I:Tenkai Titan Mode has been unlocked would you like to proceed with the operation?
Viltron:Yeah,TENKAI TITAN MODE ENGAGE! *turquoise pixels form around than turns into robot pieces than all the pieces fly onto my suit after it is done my sword and bow appear*

Viltron:I will never Back down!
*Also a cannon is on the middle of my suit*yeah here we go,Tron cannon GO! *A turquoise light forms in the middle of the cannon than a blast comes out and blast villius to pieces*

Granox:Retreat! *than the corrupted run away and we take the dragon cube*

-On Earth-

Chooki,Toxsa,Guren and Ceylan:phew we got out of that mess thanks to you keylan
Guren:Yeah you saved my bot there keylan thanks!

Keylan:Your welcome
Ceylan:We owe you so anything you want just ask *I smirk*
Keylan:Come to think of it I do you have to order me a lime parfe!
Ceylan:Well that was quite fast *he says in a funny voice than they all start laughing*
Keylan:well let's go than!
*they all walk to the diner*

~~~~~~~
Me:That's it for chapter 4 I hope you liked it I'll update soon, see ya in chapter 5