4

Is Zayn Malik a wussy?

That sentence was plastered everywhere across the internet with pictures showing Zayn being choked by Justin. It was quite embarrassing.

It was a few days after the incident and Zayn was happy it was over. Sure enough, he cleaned the mess he undoubtedly made in a snap of fingers before apologizing to the man and calling someone to get the hole in their fence fixed.

Now Zayn was laying on his couch as he desperately tried to avoid the world. He received taunting messages from his friends all day and he was weary of it.

What happened?!

Why would you let him do that to you?!

Why didn't you fight back?!

Bro, I never thought you were a softy.

He wanted to explain so badly but the truth seemed to be more shameful than any lie. Shutting off the television, Zayn decided to take a relaxing bubble bath to get his mind off things before he went insane.

He headed upstairs into his bedroom and stripped his clothes, briefly going into the bathroom and making himself a bath. His reflection dawned on him from the corner of his eye as he stood next to the tub. He looked like a scaredy cat.

Ignoring his thoughts, Zayn stepped into the now filled bubble bath and closed his eyes.

-/-

Nearly an hour later, the sound of the doorbell awoke Zayn from his catnap as he shot up and unhooked the plug inside the tub. He stood up, grabbed a towel briefly wrapping it around his waist and walking downstairs.

Zayn's jaw dropped at the sight.

Louis Tomlinson stood outside of Zayn's open front door with wide eyes as Justin stood in front of him; inside of Zayn's house staring back at Louis. There was silence for a moment before Zayn decided to speak.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"I came over to apologize but your front door was unlocked so I let myself in and been chilling on your couch. I've been here for at least thirty minutes." Justin said nonchalantly as he sat on the furniture.

"Come in, dude." Louis followed his command and closed the door behind himself without a word. Zayn was now furious.

"How the hell are you going to come into my home without my consent and command someone else around?!" He exclaimed.

"Should I leave or?" Louis questioned.

"No, Louis. This dummy is leaving." Zayn said as he crossed his arms and waited but Justin just grinned.

Unpleasant silence filled the room again but the sound of something dropping caught everyone's attention. Soon a deep laugh and a gasp occupied the room.

Looking down, Zayn saw that his towel dropped briefly quickly wrapping it around his waist again.

"Mine's bigger." Justin deeply muttered.

Zayn simply let out an angered sign before putting on his dropped towel and stomping up the stairs with a confused Louis trailing behind him.

Once inside of Zayn's bedroom with the door locked, Louis couldn't help but chuckle and utter, "Why are you so scared of him?"

"I'm not scared!" Zayn yelled from the bathroom.

"Then why are you letting him do this?" Louis asked as he sat on the plush bed.

"Just shut it, Louis."

He wasn't scared of Justin nor was he intimidated by him. Maybe Zayn felt some sort of comfort knowing that someone could dictate him around and still laugh at the situation without doing any harm. He didn't know why he felt the way he felt but he didn't seem to like it very much. The thought of Justin made his tummy turn with unusual and disgusting feelings. But what disgusted him even more was the thing he saw when he looked down.

Zayn had a boner.